Andrew wrote:the greatest puzzle is the result in the Aktobe - Hapoel Tel Aviv match. Well done Aktobe, but I thought the chart suggested Hapoel Tel Aviv would win. The Sun, LHr+L7 was trine the MC.
I didn't have time to look at any charts yesterday but I thought I'd check out this one because I agree that L7 trine MC usually favours the Desc team. However, I get an Asc of 1?29' Pisces, so L7 is Mercury, not Sun. Kick-off was 21.00 in Aktobe (5 hours ahead of GMT). In this chart Moon is just over 2? from Asc in 1st which is interesting. Like Janis, I wouldn't normally consider separating aspects but Moon separating from Mercury L7 (Hapoel) would be relevant in this case, given the outcome!

Are you sure about the Pisces ascendant, Ficinia? The game started at 16.00 GMT. I get a Pisces asc if calculating for 17.00 GMT. You are almost always right - and if you got it wrong this once - that would be the exception.

I'm still puzzled and frustrated about this game. There has to be a clear cut rule. If it were that the Aquarius ascendant, ruled by Saturn who is both a superior and an infortune would not submit to (and rather rejects) the Sun, LHr, who is more inferior and opposite of powers - then maybe that is an answer.
http://www.astronor.com

Andrew Bevan wrote:Are you sure about the Pisces ascendant, Ficinia? The game started at 16.00 GMT.
Like Ficinia I get an ascendant of 1PI30 using 1600 GMT. Note, some versions of the ACS atlas give an incorrect (old?) time zone for AKtobe.
Andrew, do you have the same location: 43N13, 67E46

Graham

Radical chart in sports astrology

Hi Mr. Bevan,

How do you come to know if the chart is radical or not ? I am knew to this but i am aware of the traditional

2ndly what is the role of sun...as per traditional moon has more to do with the winning or loosing

3rd is there any freesoftware that claculates the hour lord
read and review my book bard on googlebook