Adrew wrote:
Saturn appears to have the ability of throwing ice on a match and cause a draw. Mars may or may not have something to do with penalties and red cards. I'm just thinking out loud.[/quote]

Saturn causing draw most probably will be the case unless there is R Uranus - Saturn opposition. So far there were less draws than average. We may expect draws in a couple of weeks with partile Jupiter - Saturn opposition when Sagitarius is rising and Saturn is the lord of hour or vice versa. At least I expect so.
Mars indeed has something to do with penalties and red cards. You are on the right track, Andrew. :'

Today I did pretty well, 60 % with a multitude of oppositions is a pretty good result. Color method seems to be working, however, needs more testing.

Helsinborgs IF - BC Hacken 3-1
Orebro SK - IF Elfsborg 3-0

These games had the same starting time, but Saturn cast a square to POF in the first match and the underdog got the first goal. Both home teams won and scored 3 goals each.
Played in the hour of Mars with the generous Sagittarius ascendant.
http://www.astronor.com

Here is my fumblings on two Swedish games for Tuesday:

Eskilstuna - Akropolis, 19.00 CST
Odds: 2,95 3,75 2,00
Asc 21SG18 MC 9SC09 Moon 22AQ35 POF 9CN19
Day Mars, Hour Venus on cusp to Mercury/Mercury traditional
Venus shares the powers of the lord of the ascendant. They are both generous planets. POF is trine the midheaven. I go for the favourite and would like to suggest a 0-3 scoreline at the odds of 19:1

Nyk?pings - Karlslunds, 19.30 CST
Odds: 1,80 4,00 3,35
Asc 29SG16 MC 17SC15 Moon 22AQ50 POF 17SC30
Day Mars, Hour Mercury - same triplicity as Jupiter
Mercury, LHr, is an inferior planet, yet has dignities on the 7th and maybe the Sagittarius Asc will give som elbow room. POF is sextile Venus, L4. I wonder whether the game could produce a draw. How about a scoredraw with a 1-1 scoreline at the odds of 7,0:1?

It probably won't work out, but seems fit for exploration...

Andrew wrote:
Venus shares the powers of the lord of the ascendant. They are both generous planets.
Venus is generous that's true, except in Virgo, her fall. In natives as far as I have observed Venus in Virgo is an incorrigible scrooge. I wonder if the same isn't true in football.

According to my theory, an infortune in a sign is a problem for planets in that sign, planets that rule the relevant sing, exalt, have detriment or fall.
For example, Saturn is in Libra. First, notwithstanding his exaltation, he curbs generosity of Venus, adding a tinge of frigidity, adds to destructive nature of Mars and Sun, stirring up conflicts, intemperance (almost in every second game we have a player shown a red card); Saturn, the natural significator of penalties, being exalted and in opposition with R Uranus and R Jupiter, is "generous" with penalties!!!

A retro planet in a sign is also a fly in the ointment. For example, we have R Uranus and R Jupiter in Aries. They affect Mars and R Pluto (rulers), Venus (detriment), Sun (exaltation) and Saturn (fall). R Uranus and R Jupiter heat up emotions, provoke conflicts etc. (Mars, Sun, Venus), bring about an element of fatality (R Pluto), loosen discipline and are "generous" with penalties (fall of Saturn).
I think it works in a so pronounced form in the first days since a planet became retrograde or ingressed. After the planets have got accustomed, the tendency disappear.

In natives keeping the said track I have got pretty clear psychological portreys of a number of individes who I don't know; many have confessed that I am right.

It is not my idea, I have borrowed it from Mr Avesolom Podvodnyy, a Russian astrologer, probably the best astrologer of natives in the world.

So far my observations.

According to your analysis (I haven't looked at the chart), Andrew, Akropolis might get it, but I doubt about the scoreline 3:0. I'll suggest a more moderate one 1:0 or 2:1, in particular taking into account that the hour, as you said, is on cusp to Mercury.

Regarding the second game I think you might be right. First, ASC is in the last degree of Sagittarius so it has value in Capricorn. Saturn is the Almuten of the chart (exaltation, triplicity and term), a strong infortune is a good testimony for the underdog.
:evil:

Andrew, Ficina

Tomorrow we have a number of first leg Champion League qualifying games.

Bate Borisov- FC Copenhagen
Odds 2.35 3.25 2.80

FK Aktobe - Hapoel Tel - Aviv
Odds 2.35 3.25 2.80

Sheriff Tiraspol - Dinamo Zagreb
Odds 2.50 3.25 2.60

Debreceni - Basel
Odds 3.30 3.30 2.05

Ajax - PAOK Thessaloniki
Odds 1.35 4.40 8.00

Partizan Belgrad - HJK Helsinki
Odds 1.40 4.25 7.00

Bcs Young Boys Bern - Fenerbache
Odds 3.60 3.30 1.95

AIK Stockholm - Rosenborg
Odds 2.70 3.25 2.40

Sporting Braga - Glasgow Celtic
Odds 1.95 3.30 3.60

I assume that you, Andrew, might be interested in AIK Stockholm - Rosenborg, plus we might analyse 2 seeming to be a pretty safe bet Ajax v PAOK Thessaloniki and Partizan Belgrad - HJK Helsinki.
You, Andrew and Ficina, can suggest any other games. Actually we have to find an algorythm how to read such charts and what should be given preference and what can be disregarded.
I'll be waiting forward your suggestions which games you prefer. I wish that all will join to analysis and try his best to give an as possible as thorough analysis of the selected chart.
My regards

Eskilstuna - Akropolis 2-3 :'
Nyk?pings - Karlslunds 0-2

I won ?10 on the singleton Akropolis beating Eskilstuna.
The scorelines didn't work out. I read the results wrong there for a minute. :-?
Yes, Akropolis scored 3 goals, and yes - there were 2 goals in the 2nd match. Venus, L4, sextile POF seems to have given advantage to the guests, Karlslund.

In the Nyk?pings-Karslund match the result was moved away from the favorites.
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wednesday

AIK Stockholm - Rosenborg, 20.45 CST
Odds: 2,95 3,10 2,35
Asc 21CP47 MC 7SC25 Moon 5PI18 POF 21LE29
Day Mercury, Hour Mars - antiscia Saturn, exalted in Asc.
The Moon, L7, of the guests is inconjunct the Sun in the 7th. Does this spell misfortune for Rosenborg? I find the 1st house fortified. Rosenborg are favorites, but I think there might be a 1 goal win to the home team. 1-0 at the odds of 9,50:1? There are a lot of games going on at the same time and this chart seems lacking in specifics?

PS. We're spending a lot of creativity on these football games, but personally I haven't been able to figure it out yet. Yet, it is a great exercise.

AIK Stockholm - Rosenborg

I think, Andrew, your pick 1:0 AIK seems to be reasonable. Rosenborg playing in white is Moon. Moon is VOC, deep in I, and, as you mentioned inconjunct the Sun in the 7th. Saturn, L 1, AIK playing in black, is the Almuten of the chart (exaltation, triplicity and term). Mars's, L of hour antisca, is conjunct R Uranus and opposition Saturn. I consider it as a good token for the underdog.

Ajax- PAOK Thessaloniki, 20:45 CET

Odds 1.35 4.40 8.00

ASC 19 10 Capricorn
MC 24 51 Scorpio
POF 18 53 Leo
Hour Mars, radical

Considering that the chart is radical, Moon VOC, and Ajax is the strong favourite, I choice is Ajax.

Partizan Belgrad - PJK Helsinki
Odds 1.40 4.25 7.00
Kick off 20:45 CET
ASC 20 39 Aquarius
MC 09 42 Sagittarius
POF 20 55 Cancer
Hour Sun, not radical.
Partizan, in addition to Saturn, playing in white gets Moon as the significator. The same aspects for the Moon (inconjunction with the Sun, L of hour, in VI). HJK Helsinki's blue kit is Jupiter. Jupiter is L 10.
Saturn is above horizon, all other significators are below, so ineffective.
POF and POS is inconjunct ASC. The same aspects as in the previous charts.
Moon is VOC unless we count square with APOF (orb about 4 degrees).
My choice is draw, probably 0:0 at odds 1:9 is a resonable bet.

Sheriff Tiraspol - Dinamo Zagreb
Odds 2.60 3.25 2.50
Kick off 20 :00 (+3 GMT).

ASC 24 36 Capricorn
MC 23 12 Scorpio
POF 23 21 Leo
Hour Mars, radical

Sheriff (black shorts) is ASC. Dimano Zagreb (beige kit) in addition to Moon, L7, is Venus.
The same aspects as in the previous charts. Plus Moon sextiles APOF in Taurus. The aspect perfects in the signs of Venus exaltation and house. Venus is the significator of Dinamo Zagreb. On that testimonies my choice is Dinamo Zagreb.

Sporting Braga - Glasgow Celtic
Odds 2.00 3.30 3.60
Kick off 18: 00 (-1 GMT)
ASC 21 20 Sagittarius
MC 13 57 Scorpio
POF 20 15 Cancer
Hour Saturn, not radical

Sporting's home kit is red/white, Celtic's away kit is black and yellow. So in addition to Jupiter, L1, Sporting is Mars, but Celtic is Mercury, L7, and Saturn who is also the lord of hour.
Saturn, L of hour, is the almuten of MC (exaltation + triplicity).
Mars, L 10, antisca conjuncts R Uranus and opposes Saturn, L of hour.
Mercury, L 7, has just entered into is house and is essentially better dignified than Jupiter who is heavily debilitated because of his retrogradity. Moon is VOC, previously having seperated from opposition with Mercury, L7, and conjunction with Black Moon.
Mars, other significator of Sporting and L 10, is in the last degree of Virgo.

On such testimonies my choice is Glasgow Celtics.

My choice collects pretty decent odds 1:890; is it worth a bet, isn't it?
8)

Ajax- PAOK Thessaloniki, 20:45 CET
Odds 1.35 4.40 8.00

ASC 19 10 Capricorn
MC 24 51 Scorpio
POF 18 53 Leo
Hour Mars, radical

Considering that the chart is radical, Moon VOC, and Ajax is the strong favourite, I choice is Ajax.
I'll check you on this one - surely the Moon is not VOC at 5PI18, but maybe feral? Then I notice that the Sun casts it's antiscia to the IC. Ficina might have some ideas on whether that could benefit the underdog?

Of the games you picked out:
Aktobe - Hapoel Tel Aviv, 18.00 CST
Odds: 3,70 3,30 1,95
Asc 7AQ18 MC 5SG18 Moon 3PI57 POF 5VI46
Day Mercury, Hour Sun - opposite asc?
the Sun, LHr+L7 is trine the MC.

Looking at the statestics and current form it is diffiicult to see how Rosenborg are going to loose their match this evening. Maybe there isn't enough accurate matchspecific detail in the chart to take it away from the favourites?

Andrew, the Moon, of course, is within the orb of her previous aspect - opposition with Mercury, and according to the accepted standards we cannot say that she is VOC. But the aspect has gone. So far I have disregarded the Moon's passed aspects, unless she seperates from one significator and applies to another. Actualy, the passed aspects may import some history, but I doubt whether they have any influence on the result. Even if Moon is "feral" as you said, and inconjunct Sun, I consider that the radicality of the chart protects the fave and surprises are unlikely here, except the game AIK Stockholm - Rosenborg when I put emphasis on the colours (Saturn AIK - black; Moon Rosenburg - white).

Thank you, Janis, for reminding me of Mars', LHr, relationship to the CP ascendant in the AIK/Rosenborg chart. Radicality by exaltation is, in my mind, like an edge or a statement. Personally, I have given up the thought of AIK winning the match against Rosenborg. Instead I put the odds ? on some multiple scorline cominations: Aktobe - Hapoel Tel Aviv, 1-2(9.25)/ AIK - Rosenborg, 0-2(9.50) & Sandnes Ulf - Fredrikstad, 1-3(14.00).

It feels like lotto - but 2 right would give an exciting reward.
By the way, my wife and I have been married 15 years today, so we shall be going out for the evening. :)