Re Lyngby/Horsens

Since everything seems to be happening back-to-front at the moment, I'm wondering whether Moon trine Mars L1 will favour the home team or the favourite. Looking at it the alternative way:

Lyngby - blue = Jupiter, below horizon
Horsens - red = Mars, above horizon

As Andrew has said, chart is radical (Mars being both hour-ruler and Asc-ruler) favouring the favourites. It's all very Marsy! I'll go for Horsens to win.

Re FC Nordsjaelland - S?nderjyskE

Interesting that in Nordsjaelland's previous game that we looked at, Venus L7 was just inside 10th, as it is here - an indication that the home team would win. Chart is radical by same-sign triplicity which is usually a reliable testimony for the favourite. I agree with Andrew that Nordsjaelland will win. (Hope this doesn't jinx it for you, Andrew!)

Well predicted, Andrew :'
The player called Martin was given a red card for Horsens.
How appropriate! :lol: Yes, I saw Horsens were down to 10 men after the first half hour and there was probably no way back for them. Actually, having since read up on the two teams, it's difficult to understand why Horsens were the bookies' faves, Lyngby having won the previous two head-to-heads.

Very interesting observations Andrew, Ficina.

Yesterday, Moon was in the fall degree of Jupiter, despite her partile trine with Venus, all teams playing in white or light blue (Moon and Venus) losed.
Today in all games, we analysed so far losed the team playing in colours of Mars (red and red/black). Mars has partile trine with Moon but Mars in the fall degree of Venus.

Halmstads BK - IFK Goteborg another game. IFK Goteburg played in red!!! odds: 2.85 3.20 2.40
1:0 Halmstads BK!!!

Kongsvinger - Tromso. odds: 3.70 3.50 1.90. Kongsvinger plays in red. HT 0:1

There is an exception that proves the rule.
Gefle - Trelleborgs FF (Allsvenskan, Sweden)
Odds: 2.20 3.30 3.10
Kick off 18 :00
ASC 07 31 35 Sagitarius
POF 3 05 Gemini
Trelleborgs FF play in red/black (Mars)

Moon opposes APOF, so the game has gone for the underdog (0-3 so far).

Aalborg - Brondby 0:2 :???:

Stabaek If - Rosenborg

A contradictory chart. Rosenborg's away kit is black shirts and white shorts (Moon in Capricorn). Most probably, they will play in white kit (Moon). Moon in the detriment and in the last degree could import destruction for Rosenburg.

Sagitarius as I said is ruled by Jupiter and R Neptune as co-ruler. As we have only R Neptune, it alone rules ASC. Mercury, L7, in VIII (Placidus cusps) is heading to opposition with Neptune. I think it is a bad token for Rosenborg. They have no loses so far, it may be the first in this season.

My prediction is Stabaek. :x
Regards

Kalmar FF is next favourite in turn who losed (Djurgardens IF) playing in red (Mars).
Odds 1.60 3.65 5.50

So far only underdogs playing in red have managed to get something out of the game.

Gefle - Trelleborgs FF 1:3 (in the chart we had Moon's opposition APOF),

Kongsvinger - Tromso 1:1; odds 3.70 3.50 1.90
POF partile trine Saturn and sextile R Uranus.

So far my observations respecting today's games.

We seem to be on the right track right now, a planet disposed in other planet's fall degree seem to be hardly debilitated. For favourites fatefully, for underdogs good. I have to develope further my table of accidental and essential fortitudes and debilities of planets where I deduct grades for being in the fall degree of a planet. Because of R Uranus - Saturn opposition this table seems to be working the exact opposite as I supposed from the very beginning In normal way, an infortuna in the fall degree of a planet debilitates that planet, but today Mars being the fall degree of Venus debilitated himself. Yesterday, the Moon was in the fall degree of Jupiter and thus debilitated himself. Of course, her detriment also added to that.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you, Andrew and Ficina, soon.
Regards

Thanks for the follow-up and info, Janis.

Personally, I am going to hide my money and back to working with pencil and paper for the time being. I'd sure like to be able to combine 2 or 3 scorelines - but I can't make heads or tails at present. It like travelling through a flipping asteroid belt and I'm not doing anything before the storm is over. :x

Good work on colors method! :'
http://www.astronor.com

Andrew wrote:I think that the Saturn opposite Uranus is causing some disturbance at present - a diversion from order; turning of tables; reshuffling of cards; putting weight on the odd foot - in such a way that a majority of football games may seem either unpredictable or irrational for the time being.
Then Janis and I posting at virtually the same time:
Janis wrote:I cannot decide whether the Moon's application by trine to Mars, L1 and hour and dispositor of POF, is good for Lyngby or Horsens.
Ficina wrote:Since everything seems to be happening back-to-front at the moment, I'm wondering whether Moon trine Mars L1 will favour the home team or the favourite.
Janis wrote:Because of R Uranus - Saturn opposition this table seems to be working the exact opposite as I supposed from the very beginning
Andrew wrote:I can't make heads or tails at present.
Everything is topsy-turvy and rather confusing. It's all these oppositions. Saturn/Uranus, Mercury/Neptune and Moon/Sun - with Mars, Jupiter and Pluto also in the mix. Phew!

Ficina, oppositions, squares etc. are indeed unpredictable but it is a unique chance to test your prediction skills. Actually, I like it. I did yesterday pretty well betting against all faves who played in red, but because of my greed feeling that I am on the right track I unfortunately lost all backing Stabaek If. :-sk :-cry

Today I am looking for 3 games.

Helsinborgs IF - BC Hacken

Odds: 1.60 3.65 5.50
Kick off 19:00
ASC 22 58 Sagittarius
POF 0 02 Cancer
Day Moon, hour Mars, radical by powers.

Helsinborgs playing in red and blue gets ASC. Significators Jupiter and Mars. BC Hacken playing in light yellow- green is Venus. ACC dignities for Jupiter using my table - 5, Venus 3, no difference. Essential dignities Jupiter 2, Venus - 4.

Mars, L of hour disposes Jupiter, L1, by house. Sun trines Jupiter, L1.
Mars, L10, L of hour and dispositor of Jupiter, L1, trines his exaltation degree. Moon is VOC.
The only bog is POF from VII partile square Saturn, dispositor of Moon and L of intercepted Capricorn, through signs of long ascension. This might be indication for the underdog.
However, with chart being radical and Moon VOC, I do not believe that Hacken would get something out of this game. May be a goal.
My prediction is Helsinborgs.

Orebro SK - IF Elfsborg
Odds: 2.50 3.20 2.70
Kick off 19:00
ASC 19 43 43 Sagittarius
POF 26 48 Gemini
Hour Mars, radical

Mars, L of hour rules MC. Mars trines his exaltation degreee. Moon VOC. Moon trines POS. Sun trines Jupiter, L1. ASC partile trine exaltation degree of Sun.
Orebro home kit is white shirts/black shorts, so I choose Saturn as its significator. IF Elfsborg kit is red, so it gets Mars. There is no difference in ACC dignities, whereas essential dignities Saturn 9, Mars 2.
Besides, luminaries are disposed in the axis Saturn house and detriment.

On that testimonies, despite strong Mars (red) element in the chart, my choice is Orebro.

Veikkausliiga

JJK - Tamper United
Odds 2.60 3.05 2.70
Kick off - 17:30
ASC 06 20 Sagittarius
POF 12 43 Gemini
Hour Saturn but switches to Jupiter's 17:52, so nevertheless I consider the chart radical. Saturn, L of hour, is the Almuten of MC (exaltation + triplicity).

JJK playing in blue with cherry stripes is Jupiter.
Jupiter, L1 partile trine Sun. Moon trines POF (orb less than 3 degrees). POF partile sextile Venus, L 10, antisca.
On that testimonies my choice is JJK.

I deliberately pick out all games with Sagittarius ASC. I'm trying how the colour method works. We have to puzzle it out how works the charts drawn for the same time and almost the same place should be read. :'

I'm pleased to hear you got some right yesterday, Janis. :' Looking back at the matches we all predicted on the forum, apart from Andrew's one success, it seems we got everything else wrong! So much for our 'prediction skills'. :lol:

One thing I noticed in the weekend games that had Sag rising was that the home teams lost. This I put down to Jupiter L1 being very slow and retrograde. Obviously it will gradually be picking up speed (and I'm probably chasing a lost cause here!) but I shall be keeping an eye on this evening's 7pm games, particularly Honefoss/Lillestrom and Orebro/Elfsborg.