V?lerenga - Kongsvinger 5 - 2
This was a much tighter match than the figures may tell. V?lerenga took the lead after 2 minutes, Kongsvinger equalized in the 4th minute before going up to 1-2 after 36 minutes. The scoreline was 2-2 when the players went to the lockers for a break after the first 45.

The game was played on the Day of Saturn, in the Hour of Jupiter and the chart was not radical. Maybe that explains why Kongsvinger got so much out of the game - but then it was the specific and accentuated details withing the chart that were deciding.
http://www.astronor.com

Anyone feel like backing a draw in Sunday's game between Rosenborg and Odd Grenland? :???:

Rosenborg - Odd Grenland, 20.00 CST Trondheim
Odds: 1,40 4,40 7,75
Asc 13SG06 MC 9SC14 Moon 0SC16 POF 17PI09
Day Sun, Hour Mercury - in same triplicity as L1. The Lord of the Hour rules the 7th.
Venus, L4, is sextile the MC.

Danish Superleague
FC Nordsj?lland - Silkeborg IF, 16.00 CST Farum
Odds: 2,10 3,50 3,20
Asc 15SC22 MC 6VI55 Moon 27LI53 POF 17AQ24
Day Sun, Hour Sun - shares powers with L1.
Sun, L.Hr., is in the same sign as the Moon's SN. Venus L7, is in the 10th, and Mercury, L10, is square Asc. I can't help but think that Silkeborg may get something out of this game and suggest the draw, away-win at 1,68:1.

S?nderjyskE - FC K?benhavn, 18.00 CST Haderselv
Odds: 7,20 3,90 1,47
Asc 4SG14 MC 6LI22 Moon 29LI02 POF 7PI21
Day Sun, Hour Mercury - in tripl. with Jupiter L1.
Mercury, L.Hr. rules the 7th house of the guests. Mars casts his antiscia to the Aries 4th house. The Moon is VOC. I think the guests have the best position.

Hi Andrew,
Anyone feel like backing a draw in Sunday's game between Rosenborg and Odd Grenland?
I read your analysis before looking at the chart. I agree that radicality by triplicity and hour-ruler being L7 are both indicators for a draw. However, now I've seen the chart I'm wondering whether you're using your alternative method of deciding the hour-ruler. According to Solar Fire, it's the hour of the Moon, having changed from Mercury 22 mins previously. :?

However, now I've seen the chart I'm wondering whether you're using your alternative method of deciding the hour-ruler.
Yes, I am applying Regiomontanus house system and have the Sun 3 degrees into the 8th house - so I am judging it to still be the 10th hour from dawn. This is great - when you pick up on these variations, Ficinia, we will soon crunch down on the problem. Actually, my software doesn't calculate your planetary hour system automatically - but I can see them if I switch to Placidus houses.

How attentive you are, Ficina. :) :'

Either it is the Hour of Mercury or Hour of the Moon. Maybe this could suggest the result is split two ways, or it is a case of 'the guards getting caught on the bridge.' It will be interesting to see whether anyone scores.

OK, thanks for confirming that. We've discussed this subject in the past and, as with any other technique, so long as it helps us to reach the correct result it doesn't really matter if there are differences in our approach. One thing though:
Actually, my software doesn't calculate your planetary hour system automatically - but I can see them if I switch to Placidus houses.
It's not 'my' planetary hour system. Solar Fire uses the traditional or standard method of dividing up the hours, so the hour-ruler is the same regardless of house system.

With Moon as hour-ruler, the chart is non-radical so this might still move the result away from the favourite and produce a draw. However, with such disparity between the two teams I would usually like to see something more than non-radicality to produce any kind of upset. Rosenborg are at the top of the league and playing at home; Odd Grenland are 11th, so I'd imagine even a draw would be considered a surprise. It looks more like a home win to me but, given I know nothing about these two teams, I'm quite prepared to be wrong. 8)

It's not 'my' planetary hour system. Solar Fire uses the traditional or standard method of dividing up the hours, so the hour-ruler is the same regardless of house system.
Sorry, I expressed myself slightly clumsy. I didn't intend to say it was 'your' system, merely differenciate between the practices. The traditional or standerd method of dividing up the hours, does (for any newcomers to the discussion) agree with/follow the Placidus house system. I follow, as also mentioned before, an approach that is visual with house system. That is the reason for the variation.

Yes, it will be a surpise if Odd-Grenland take points against Rosenborg, but Odd-Grenland have scored in every game thye have played this season, with exception of a 0-0 match against Brann in the 9th round. the Norweigan tippeliga is now into its 17th round. Rosenborg have won 10 matches this season, drawn 6 and lost none.

Yes, having looked further into Odd Grenland's form, I see they are 6th in the away form table, having achieved some good results away to teams who are above them in the league. Here is a brilliant site for looking up this kind of thing:

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/odd-grenland

The above link is to the page relating specifically to Odd Grenland - just to give you all an idea of the useful information available - but you will see from the menu list on the left-hand side that you can check out info on teams and leagues from many countries, as well as national teams.

I have been puzzling over the Nordsj?lland/Silkeborg chart. Just realised the game is going to start soon so I'd better hurry up and say something!
Venus L7, is in the 10th, and Mercury, L10, is square Asc.
I haven't a clue how the square will work (L10 squaring both Asc and Desc might indicate a draw), but I have managed to check previous examples of L7 conjunct MC from 10th to get an idea of what that might produce. When it is partile conjunct it appears to favour the Desc (away) team; otherwise it favours the Asc (home) team. In this chart it is just over 2? away so on this testimony alone I'll go for the home team favourites, Nordsj?lland, to win.

When I have time I'll see if I can find any previous examples of L10 square Asc/Desc, but for now I'm going back to watch the golf. :)

Rosenborg - Odd Grenland 1 - 1 :' :wink:
Nordsjaelland - Silkeborg 4 - 1
S?nderjyskE - Copenhagen 1 - 3 :'

Congratulations with Nordjaelland - Slikeborg, Ficina. :'
That was the match I got wrong. Actually, I decided not to back it after all and went for Copenhagen in combination with another Norwegain game instead. Both these games were right!

I pocketed ?46! :D