Are we certain the trial did start at 9 am on 28th February?
I ask because the report of yesterday's trial events in today's New York Times clearly states that yesterday, Monday 21st March, the court proceedings were due to commence at 8:30 am, but were delayed because Jackson, having attended a hospital emergency room, arrived late at the courthouse.
An earlier time will flip the two significators.

yes, if you will note my notes on it you'll see I got the time from one of the news services inside reporting on it. updates every ten minutes.

Granny

Thanks. The 9 AM time is not at all kind to Jackson.

sorry...i don't follow. does that mean the posted chart is correct or not?

The chart is correct.

by the way, this mornings news said the DA was hoping that today they would find out that they could use past evidence against jackson, would one use a different chart for that or? where in the chart would one find the likely answer to this issue? the Judge is set today to say whether or not they can use the 1993 evidence against jackson...

Granny

granny_skot wrote:The chart is correct.

by the way, this mornings news said the DA was hoping that today they would find out that they could use past evidence against jackson, would one use a different chart for that or? where in the chart would one find the likely answer to this issue? the Judge is set today to say whether or not they can use the 1993 evidence against jackson...

Granny

No I wouldnt use a new chart. It's still the same trial.

However I suppose if you were that interested in the question, you could draw up a chart for the time the application to admit the evidence was heard (it might have been a pre-trial application). The answer should be in that.

I think it would be hard to get the answer from the trial chart, but I suppose you could look at the 2nd house and 2nd house ruler (prosecution's evidence). I'm not sure if it's valid to look at transits to this trial chart. You could look at transits affecting the 2nd house/ 2nd house ruler..

Well the Judge ruled they could use the former evidence and call former defendents to testify, Judge definitely seems disposed against him. Also interestingly enough George Lopez testified yesterday, though I'm not certain it helped either side much.

I also found it interesting that jackson is claiming discrimination do to his ethnicity. Frankly I think he's facing predjudice do to the nature of the alleged crimes. however I wondered where in a chart one would find discrimination be it for ethnicity? culture? religious beliefs? etc? would it be in different parts of the chart and how would it be expressed? I think this is an interesting question.

Granny

I hate to say it, but "there goes Jackson's defence." If the jury sees 9 other complainants parade before it, giving lurid testimony about how Jackson molested them, the sheer cumulative force of that evidence will persuade the jury to convict. This latest development is not good at all for the defence.

I think I observed earlier in this thread that the Judge appeared to be ill-disposed towards Jackson, on the basis of that Mars/Saturn opposition.

my idea about MJ.

Jupiter Return, He will win in Court battle.

Venus Transits in his 1st house - Good Benefic, Appears in court with nice clothes.

Cancer in 2nd house - Protecting his money.

Saturn Transits in 2nd house - Problem with money.

Cancer in 3rd house in late degree (28 degrees) - appears pale on t.v.

Leo in 4th house - Tigers and wild animals at Neverland Ranch

Virgo in 5th house - Mercury in 4th house - children - Jupiter in 5th house...
many children at his house.

Neptune in 5th house - Children deception.

Scorpio in 6th house with Part of Fortune, working hard paid off.

Saturn in 7th house - Lisa Marie an Aquarius (traditional sign) and
Sagittarius in 7th house - Debbie Rowe (Dec. 6, a Sagittarius).

Pluto Transits in 7th house - Powerful Attorney(s)

Capricorn in 8th house - famous lawyers, owe money to them and legal fees.

Aquarius in 9th house - Chiron --- Heal The World.

Neptune Transits in 9th house - Deception in courtroom

Uranus in 10th house - Pisces - Police jail, lying about them abusing him?

Pisces in 11th house - Deception or Compassion friends

Taurus in 12th house - Love animals. Love to Luxury.

Mars in 12th house - Hidden anger (Bipolar symptom?)

Sun and Mercury transit in 12th house - His workers and children are deceiving him, enemies.

Sun Virgo in 4th house sextile Neptune in Scorpio in 5th house - Children and workers from his Neverland Ranch, deception

Sun conjunct Pluto Virgo in 4th house - wild animals nearby his home.

Moon in Pisces in 10th house sextile Mars in Taurus in 12th house - Anger ex-workers deceiving him.

Moon square Saturn in Sagittarius in 7th house - Police officers and his lawyers
and Judge, courtroom issue.

Mercury Leo in 4th house conjunct Venus Leo in 3rd house - The Jackson 5

Mercury Square Mars in Taurus in 12th house - problem with workers

Mercury sextile Jupiter in Libra in 5th house - Will win in court. Had children with Debbie Rowe (Sagittarius).

Mercury trine Saturn in Sagittarius in 7th house - Older famous lawyers - win in court.

Mercury conjunct Pluto Virgo in 4th house - wild animals at Neverland Ranch.

Venus Leo in 3rd house square Mars in Taurus in 12th house - Love his animals, in cages.

Venus Leo in 3rd house conjunct Pluto in 4th house Virgo - Big animals at his Neverland Ranch.

Mars Taurus in 12th house square Uranus Leo 3rd house - Weird siblings...
Split up Jackson 5.

Jupiter Libra in 5th house conjunct Neptune Scorpio in 5th house - Deception children

Jupiter Libra in 5th house sextile Pluto Virgo in 4th house - Big Rides at Neverland Ranch.

Saturn in Sagittarius in 7th house trine Uranus in Leo in 3rd house - Married an Aquarius (Lisa Marie Presley)

Neptune Scorpio in 5th house sextile Pluto in Virgo 4th house - Deception children, sleepover.

Good Benefic, Appears in court with nice clothes.
Pajamas? It's all in the label, you know. I hear some of them are quite fetching.

pajama? I thought he was wearing a hospital outfit. :-T