England - Germany

Hi,
there will most certainly be a penalty show down - with a most (un)certain outcome...
... if not - i.e. the game will end after about ninety minutes (plus break, plus say 4-5 additional minutes) - then Germany will be the winner. At the end of the game there'll be Neptune conj. IC over London. One often (certainly not always) gets the outcome when refering the match to the capital of the two countries.
Regards
LL

Sorry, Ficina,
I should have given the dates - and I should have posted within the World Cup- thread already existing.

Sunday, 27th, June 14:00 GMT
Bloemfontein
End of the match probably round 15:50 GMT - provided there won't be an extra time.
See the chart of the match here, second posting. The third posting will show you the - probable - end of the match with reference to London:

http://prognosefokus.siteboard.eu/f23t5 ... gland.html

Regards,
LL

Where or what is the POF ? (excuse me for asking...)
I got "Plenty of Fish" for that in Wiki - lots of fish- corresponding with Neptune conj. IC.
England have not been able to beat Germany in an international competition since 1966 (!) - not 1970, not 1972, 1990, 1996 ...... this series will end one day - but not next Sunday, I'm afraid.
Regards,
LL

Apparently England will be wearing their red kit which they also wore in 1966 :wink: (Haven't a clue what they were wearing those other years you've mentioned.) Mars is above the horizon in 10th - looks good!
PallasAthene wrote:L7 combust looks like strong testimony for DC team to loose! William Hill currently have England as 9/5 favourite.. and I'm inclined to agree with them.
Yes, most of the bookies have England as faves although it's very marginal. Presumably the colour method would also give them the Ascendant?

Sorry Lunlumo, POF = point of fortune.

Ficina, yes I think colour method gives AC to England as well.. it worked for the Slovenia match too. Germany in white and black? Mercury in gemini. Can rulership protect from combustion?

Antiscion of L1 is within a degree of saturn, but it's malefic quality did not affect the last match, unless it was the goal that wasn't allowed?

Moon's not doing much. Wouldn't want to hazard a guess at the score..

Yes, England looks good on Sunday. Lord of Asc JU in Aries so red kit = Asc is England. Apart from dispositor of L1 Mars being high up in 10th, MC is also in a very good spot - conjunct fixed star Regulus.
L10 Sun in very strong reception with L1.

POF in 7th may bring some luck to Germany but Mercury L7 is in Cancer and is combust so tough luck.

I think England will win.

PallasAthene wrote:L7 combust looks like strong testimony for DC team to loose! William Hill currently have England as 9/5 favourite.. and I'm inclined to agree with them.
During Englands press conference the inference was that Germany were favourites and England underdogs. In reality I think its too close to call but surely the money outside of the UK is on Germany.
Mad Daz's Place, quiet but never boring
http://pinkmelon.proboards82.com/index.cgi