Many thanks to all, who appreciated my job and contribution. I tried to participate in analysing the charts as much as possible. I must admit I was inconsistent in my judgements, but I have been experimenting without any foreknowledge how to read sports charts. In fact, I am satisfied with my progress.

In order to improve the reliability of prediction, we need to elaborate a comprehensive system how to read such cards (which indicators should be given preference, and so in order, which are minor and can be disregarded). I love if all would participate with their contribution. Otherwise judgement is too contradictory and incomplete.

In a couple of weeks I will have managed to draw the table of essential and accidental dignities, including of outer planets and their impact on seven visible ones. Of course, there could be imperfections and I hope that you will help avert them.

Janis wrote:
In order to improve the reliability of prediction, we need to elaborate a comprehensive system how to read such cards (which indicators should be given preference, and so in order, which are minor and can be disregarded). I love if all would participate with their contribution. Otherwise judgement is too contradictory and incomplete.

In a couple of weeks I will have managed to draw the table of essential and accidental dignities, including of outer planets and their impact on seven visible ones. Of course, there could be imperfections and I hope that you will help avert them.
Hi Janis,

I admire your motivation to sharpen our techniques. I will be following up some personal research too. However, I think it would be extremely difficult to agree an astrological consensus. Its a noble aspiration but practically exceptionally challenging. I dont know what your perception is but I think astrologers are a very individualistic lot. :)

As Ficina has commented a few times its interesting how totally different techniques can be applied to the same astrological issue. I do think its important to keep an open mind and discard what doesn't work for us. However, we all draw our inspiration differently. I am currently getting a lot inspiration from hellenistic astrology and its techniques. However, thats just me. I dont expect others to necessarily follow. Equally, I am keen to bring in mundane techniques where they are applicable. On the other hand I dont personally plan to start pointing outer planets in a dignity sense. I will be interested in your ideas nonetheless. Thats not a criticism of your suggestion. I am just motivated by a different take on things. I therefore have a lot time for the idea of 'unity in diversity'. We are all different. However, lets come together to share what we feel works for us. In some ways its the diversity of approaches that makes this fun. :'

regards

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly