Vicki wrote:As far as I can understand it New Library have a legal right to sell Robert Zoller's course ( whether they have a moral right is quite another matter).
Once the boundaries to nations are crossed it comes more to the realm of politics than legality. In this case it is hard to say whether what New Library is doing is legal or not (whose hegemony / laws are you going to uphold; the ones with the bigger guns?), but because I know Robert Zoller personally, I would never deal with New Library.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

I can only reiterate that I was in complete ignorance of the situation with the New Library when I purchased the course.

I am pleased to hear that you know such a brilliant man as Robert Zoller personally.

Unable to sleep last night I re read his lesson on "The Archetype" and it has had a remarkably powerful impression on me. I have been thinking about it all day.

Vicki wrote:I am pleased to hear that you know such a brilliant man as Robert Zoller personally.
Robert Zoller was one of the translators for Project Hindsight which is how I met him. It was because of the work that Rob Hand, Bob Schmidt and Robert Zoller did in exposing the old techniques (and being frustrated by not having it in windows software) that led to my writing software based upon the ancient techniques we discovered. They went their separate ways by the mid-90's, but Robert Zoller came back for a short time to Cumberland and I was staying down the hall from him in Schmidt's rather large mansion a few years back until I moved my software business to Nevada.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Thanks for that background information Zoidsoft.

I have been reading Robert Schmidt's website and yours with interest.

I am trying to obtain a copy of Robert Hand's booklet on "Whole Sign Houses". It seems only to be available as an E Book on his site but I am getting no reply to my emails. I cannot find it for sale anywhere. I am very interested to read it because I am moving to use mainly Whole Signs for delineation.

He did Curtis. It was called "Whole Signs The Oldest House System" and it was published by ARHAT. Sad that it is no longer in print, but it is short (it's little more than a pamphlet) and if downloaded should be easy to print out without too much strain on the ink tank.