Military exercise started

A military exercise has been launched on the East side of the Korean peninsula by the USA and South Korea, newspapers report today. U.S. naval vessels , including the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS George Washington, left the South Korean ports Sunday morning local time.

That means that enough muscle has been put behind the disagreement to do justice to the planetary configurations and tensions that astrologers monitor. Notice that this is ahead of the full moon that occurs at 01.38 GMT, on 26. July.

Source: VG.
http://www.astronor.com

Using medieval methods, the time following the 2010 Capricorn Ingress is the most likely time for a North Korean conflict.

1. The Jupiter-Saturn opposition this month occurs in the 4th/10th angles of the 2010 Aries Ingress set for Pyongyang.

2. Cardinal sign rises for the Aries Ingress; we use all four of the Sun's Ingresses to cardinal signs. For the Capricorn Ingress (Pyongyang), Mars is angular in the 1st, positioned in Capricorn the sign of his exaltation, under the sunbeams approaching combustion, and sends his dexter square to Saturn which receives him.

3. A North Node Capricorn solar eclipse occurs on 4-Jan-2011, within a few days of when profected Mars reaches the Ascendant of the Capricorn Ingress. This solar eclipse falls in the Ascendant of the Pyongyang Capricorn Ingress.

The question for the group, and what motivates this post, is the ability of Mars to signify war in the Capricorn Ingress figure when it is received by Saturn. There appears to be competing opinions among traditional authors regarding this configuration. I speak first of Masha'allah's claim that received malefics impede less (see Ben Dykes, Introduction to Works of Sahl and Masha'allah, pp. xix-xx). But Abu Ma'shar gives the opposite opinion:
...if Mars is opposite or quartile to Saturn, and is received, this indicates wars. If Mars is not received, but Saturn is received, this is an indicator of the lack of wars. On the Great Conjunctions, 8.1.18
In siding with Abu Ma'shar, I start by looking at Mars 10CP39 applying to the square of Saturn 16LI08 in the Capricorn Ingress by noting both planets are in the sign of their exaltations. Both planets are acting very strong in an over-the-top manner. Saturn receives Mars by sign but Mars does not receive Saturn; in fact Saturn is placed in the detriment/decline of Mars. What does this mean? I suggest that Saturn/Libra signifies international institutions which seek to impose the rule of law on North Korea's military aspirations. Because Saturn rules Capricorn, sign of Mars, Saturn-signified institutions know well the territory where Mars stands and wish to clamp down on Mars by imposing the rule of law. But Mars sees Saturn positioned in Libra which is the sign where Martial acts are delayed in order to give diplomatic negotiations time to play out (nature of Venus, ruler of Libra). Mars does not like the ground Saturn stand on and rejects imposition of the rule of law. In fact, the very possibility that the rule of law will be imposed on Mars furthers Mars' own hostile nature and increases the probability of conflict.

This is my take on the Mars-Saturn reception issue. I am interested in other opinions because should Abu Mashar be wrong and Masha'allah correct, then the probability of war is considerably lessened.
Dr. H.
World Class Research in Medieval Predictive Astrology
www.regulus-astrology.com