For 1908 and 1921, I don't find much in directions and progressions apart from a primary directed MC at 3 Leo for 1908 and thus almost in opposition with natal Jupiter.

How exactly is the birthtime rated? 9:00 could be a somewhat rough estimate and if born a few minutes later the primary direction would be closer.

Perhaps this indicates that he went or decided to go to study at a university in a different state, maybe the first time he left his birth area. For that year the modern planets Uranus and Neptune conjunct natal IC and MC respectively. Sorry for mentioning them here but I've noticed too often that they work in transits. Possibly a difficult time for him, leaving house, homesickness.

For 1921 I only see the Saturn transit conjunct natal Mercury. Could also indicate a difficult time, nervousness.

Looking at 1921 it is interesting to see that the firdaria is about to change: on the 20th of August the Moon is the leading lady but in the months before we have a Mercury/Venus firdaria. The solar return for 1920, covering the first 8 months of 1921 is interesting especially if we use profections. The ascendant and the Moon are profected to the 7th sign Aries. In the natal chart we find mars on the South Node, squaring Saturn and sextiling Venus. Mars in the solar return of 1920 is in Scorpio conjunct the Moon in the 12th sign. Mars is the ruler of the 4th in this solar return and his natal ascendant Libra is in this sr the sign on the mc: the lord Venus is in fall, conjunct saturn. It is interesting that Saturn is lord of the year by profection of his natal MC. So close to a debilitated venus, significator of the mother in his natal chart, and the natural ruler of relationships, now ruling his MC, profession but mother as well, suggest to me that mother/women are high on the agenda but not in a favorable manner. The Moon, debilitated, rules the 8th house in the SR and is squaring the Sun and Jupiter lord of the ascendant in this SR. The Alcabitius house system places the Sun, Jupiter and Mercury in the 8th of the SR, again an indication of crisis, to my opinion.
My guess would be that this could be a year of crisis, connected to his relationship with Mum or connected to a partner relationship. The lord of the 7th house in the SR is mercury, partile at the bendings and in the 8th...
Just my quick impression and thoughts!
Regards,
Tienka
www.astrologiepraktijk.nl

Hi all,

Before everything, I don't think he lived a long life. Part of Fortune is afflicted by peregrine Saturn(lord of 4th) AND peregrine Mars(lord of 7th and 2nd). Sinister square, conjunction, no reception. Testimony of 4th and 7th strongly denotes harmful influence to the matter of life and death(malefics easily become killing planets with disposition over those houses). Jupiter protects Fortune to some degree as domicile lord, but he is retrograde and dexter sextile is much weaker. Venus would help better with her sinister sextile.

It seems, in many natal charts, native tends to suffer an early death with severely afflicted Fortune, even if Hyleg and Alcochoden are healthy. Regulus is not a good sign for longevity in this case, of course. If birthtime is accurate, Antares on Fortune will cut down his lifespan as much again. Period of Saturn as major firdar lord can be dangerous for the native, especially with Mars and Saturn in profection.

If transsaturnian planets are allowed, there could be a lengthy struggling against disease of unknown etiology. Look at Fortune and the Moon - How tragic. Psychopathic? a rare neurological disorder? or caught up in some massive disaster? I don't know.

Saturn could be significant adversity other than lifespan and disease. As ruler of 4th house he is located in 12th by whole sign, and 12th is 9th for 4th. I think religious belief and world view of native's father or grandfather would negatively affect native's mental make-up. Childhood trauma or something, from paternal source.
Sh'zar

very interesting chart to be sure-
While Venus is strong in the Ascendant and her domicile, the Almuten is Saturn, who is peregrine and under the beams. I would say this person had a youthful look, but was not overly attractive.
Venus is the professional significator, so this man was an artist, though I would say the arts were expressed intellectually not physically. Venus does aspect the MC, but Mercury is in closer aspect. The Moon is in the first sign, he is a dreamer, an imaginative soul. The Moon is in a stronger position than Mercury, he is lead by his emotions, not rational thought. Further Mercury is in the 12th/Virgo. He may have had mental afflictions or at least morose thoughts. While the Moon seperates from Venus and applies to the Sun, I don't think this person achieved a extraordinary amount of fame, though would have had his times of professional recognition.
He is driven by his own devices, dedicated to his thoughts and attributes he tries to express these things artistically, though harbors deep depression and anxiety about secret enemies and authorities. Mercury in the 12th and the Sun applies to Saturn.
While the ascendant is strong, the planets involved are usually determined toward indulgence and bad health practices. With the Sun as Hilaj and Kadukudah in the 11th/Leo, he should give near 70 years. However, I would add Venus's minor years being conjunct the Ascendant and subtract Saturn's years for being within orb of the Sun's conjunction. This would give an approximate age of 45-47 year old when the native would have health issues, possibly related to lifestyle habits.
Further the square between Mars and Saturn is a sign of oppression. At first glance this chart seems to be of a person who enjoyed a certain amount of freedom from obstacle and success in life. But upon further inspection I see someone who is full of intention and ideas, but is bound by the responsibilities and obstructions around him. The first house is strong, but that is the native and his motivations, his pursuit of personal happiness. The circumstances surrounding the Ascendant (his objective life) are plagued somewhat by the malefics and an inability to be supported by the benefics.
Short answer-
Struggling artist who achieved some fame but died impoverished.
Western Predictive Astrology by Estebon Duarte Independent Researcher AMA MACAA
Natal Chart & Annual Solar Revolution Reports
www.organic-astrology.com

I was trying to see 1908, but didn?t know if it was before or after the solar return...

apparently was a very busy year... indications of fame, but I am not convinced that it would be positive. also he was kind of young, so I don?t know where to look for. could be something so big as his first public recognition or something as trivial as being expelled from college. Too many options to consider, he could be a beggar at this time for all that we know.
Meu blog de astrologia (em portugues) http://yuzuru.wordpress.com
My blog of astrology (in english) http://episthemologie.wordpress.com