Interview tomorrow afternoon

My question is, will G be my employer?

I have been unemployed for nearly a year.

I Applied for and interviewed on the phone Nov 15. Hadn't heard anything back until this past Monday, Dec 28. They are interviewing 4 people for this mid management accounting position.

My query was "Will I work at this company?" This company is in the mining industry

My take:

I am moon and Saturn, the employer is Jupiter

Moon trines Jupiter in in 19 degrees supporting a yes answer or possible the potential start date.

Moon and Jupiter in mutual reception by face...Good sign

Jupiter is ruled by and in trip with Saturn showing they like me. Saturn is strongest planet in the chart showing I am Strongly qualified for the position.

Moon is in term and face with Jupiter, again showing they like me, BUT, moon is in detriment with Jupiter, showing they don't like me. CONFUSED at this one, however I THINK we can dismiss this with all the other very positive points in the chart.

Jupiter in the first house, the job is in my pocket?????
Saturn in the eigth I know this is a bad placement but don't quit know how to interpret this.

POF in the 6th house of work, another great sign.

Ruler of the 7th, my competition for the job is the sun and in the 12th and Jupiter is in detriment of the sun. They don't like the other three as much as they like me.

If I am reading this correctly, I get the job and it is my dream job??????

Since this is my reading of my own chart, I would appreciate any and all contradicting readings or any other supporting readings

Happy new year to all!

W
[/img]

Ouch, Rookie. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not seeing it. You're Saturn, in exaltation (good), but in the 8th house (fear, anguish, worry, loss) - that seems accurate. And Saturn is slowing down because it's going to retrograde again.

You aren't connected to Jupiter that I can see. Moon is somewhat unfortunate in Gemini (12th house from Cancer), but strong in 4. Still, the next aspect it makes is a sextile to Mars, which prohibits the trine to Jupiter, and the trine to Jupiter is somewhat malefic as Jupiter is detrimented in Gemini.

I really, really hope I'm wrong.

Hello, Rookie

Like Olivia, I hope I'm wrong but I don't see you getting this job because Moon's aspect with Jupiter is prohibited by angular,peregrine,retrograde Mars in the 7th. Debilitated Mars in an angle of the chart is generally a bad omen and indicates the destruction/damage to the matter inquired about. In this chart Mars is really bad because he is out of sect(day chart).This Mars may describe competition(7th) which prohibits the matter.
On the positive side, there's the ruler of the 10th in the 1st, as you pointed out, and this Jupiter is also the ruler of the previous lunation in Sagittarius - he happens to be angular in the first and according to Bonatti, this should be able to bring the matter to pass :???:
Moreover, Saturn is about to turn retrograde, indicating shift in your position, plans, wishes...
Although it may look like a draw,I still doubt that the positive indications can prevail in this case - I hope I'm wrong.
Keep us posted.

Greetings,
Goran :)

I back up Olivia analysis... and add that Moon in 4th is not a good placement in job horaries in my opinion (since the 4th opposes the 10th)...

Also, I can not see how fortuna in the 6th can be of help (6th is a unfortunate house). Mars work as prohibitor in this chart.

How interesting, I am also waiting on two interviews that were the same week (for two jobs - though one I want more than the other), and had a friend do a horary for me about my prospects with a very similar chart (he used Placidus). Like you, mine is a waiting game!! Mars also prohibits for me, though Moon is stronger in mine. Not sure about Saturn, because it might be 8th vs. 7th in mine too (in Regio). I am curious how things turn out for you because it might be a similar outcome (probably not so great). Good luck! Competition is fierce, hence Mars influences in the 7th.

http://i50.tinypic.com/35ano9k.gif
Last edited by Tanit on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This is a very interesting question or yours insofar as you give the time for your question in seconds. If your question had been timed only 28 seconds erarlier then - at 9:11:08 - the MC (significator of the job) had still been on 0?00' of Sagittarius. As this is identical to 30? of Scorpio in classical approach, significator of the quesited would be Mars to whom the Moon soon will be in applying sextile.

Johannes

Hello Rookie/W

I'm very tempted to go against the prevailing opinion here and say that I think you stand a good chance of being awarded the position, but there are hurdles to overcome.

Whilst Saturn is slow and slowing, moving towards being stationary, and that isn't testimony of success, the 8th house is the house of other people's money which is the area you'd be directly involved in. Saturn's also in Hayz. The 4th house where the Moon is placed is traditionally associated with mining, and is swift and increasing in light, supported by essentially dignified Saturn. Both Saturn and the Moon behold the Ascendant not just by Sign but actually by grand trine with it. They also behold the 10th, although as has been pointed out by PFN the Moon beholds the 10th by opposition. The Moon's well placed beneath the horizon in a day chart.

The MC having just changed signs is good testimony in my opinion: signifying at least a possibility of a new job. It also means that, although Jupiter is fairly weak by essential dignity, the MC has become ruled by Jupiter, a fortune (albeit relatively weak at the moment), not Mars, a debilitated infortune. MC conjunct Toliman is a minor positive testimony, Toliman denoting "beneficence, friends, refinement and a position of honour".

Jupiter is in your Sign and House, and it beholds the 10th by a good aspect. Although the sextile is relatively weak compared to other aspects it still is good testimony. A problem is that whilst Jupiter is received by Saturn, showing that you are keen about this job, it's not mutual. So there's no supporting testimony there. The Moon has some supporting testimony with Jupiter, but as you've noted it also is in the detriment of Jupiter, so it's conflicting testimony.

What bothers me is that the Moon has a fairly long gap before making any future aspects, and then its to Mars (as Olivia said). That's not what we want to see. I agree with you that there are some good receptions between the planets.

You mentioned the Part of Fortune. It's said to be strong in Cancer, but weak in the 6th, unless the 6th is descriptive of the people or industry your fortune is coming from. In my mind, accountancy isn't a million miles away from 6th house, although I'd still place it primarily in the 8th. It's T-square with Saturn, Venus, Sun, Pluto must surely be significant somehow. I checked with Lilly's table for the Part of Fortune and it doesn't list an opposition from the Sun as debilitating, even though it would be a debilitating position for a planet to be opposite the Sun. I think Venus and Pluto being natural rulers of wealth is interesting, and the square to Saturn in the 8th, measuring other people's money, keeping tabs on it, and so on. Though the squares and oppositions aren't good testimony of course....

Getting back to Saturn being in the 8th, about to turn retro. The 8th often shows someone in the clutches of fear and anxiety. If that's true for you in this job application then anything you can do to decrease your fear would help your case. Since this position is an accidental debility, it represents something circumstantial rather than essential so it might be that your period of unemployment is counting against you or at least that you're anxious about that. If so that could do with strengthening prior to your interview tomorrow to give you the best shot at this.

The Moon's about to meet the contrantiscion of Mercury, which is in the 12th. Perhaps beware of any hidden information or lack of information about the job or company that could be a source of 'undoing' of your application.

You know your situation and circumstances best, and the job and the company, so you know best what applies to the chart and what doesn't. All we can do is offer possibilities for you to evaluate in light of that.

Regards

H.

PS I don't think Mars in an angular houses impedes (unless the house is directly relevant which it isn't here), I think it only does that when close to the actual angles.... but maybe I'm wrong.
Last edited by handn on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

From Bonatti's "Considerations"
The 91st Consideration is, To observe in Questions or Nativities, whether Mars be in any of the Angles of the Figure, especially in Fixed Signs; or when Scorpio Ascends, for then he destroys all the good signified by that question, or at least much impedes and diminishes it; Unless Jupiter behold him with a Trine or Sextile; for then his malice is mitigated; but yet as Jupiter is either strong or weak.
Cheers,
Goran

That's the quote, yes.

And Bonatti doesn't always go by it alone, the context of the chart is all-important.

I don't think singular aphorisms overrule all else.

I don't think Mars in this chart is the decisive factor.

Regards

H

handn wrote:That's the quote, yes.

And Bonatti doesn't always go by it alone, the context of the chart is all-important.

I don't think singular aphorisms overrule all else.

I don't think Mars in this chart is the decisive factor.

Regards

H
This debilitated Mars is surely a very important factor in the context of this chart, since he prevents Moon/Jupiter aspect from perfecting(moreover, he doesn't receive Moon in any of his dignities), being in an angle is in itself a position of strong influence.

Regards,
Goran

Having just re-read the thread, I want to reply to a few posts..

Johannes....I posted in seconds because of the EXACT time I pressed the enter button on my Janis software. As you pointed out, if I "round" to 9:11 am, Mars is ruler, so I posted the Exact time my software drew the chart.

Cor Scorpii...I think I need an explanation. The Quote from Bonatti seems to conflict with your analysis. the quote give an exception to the rule in that if a trine with jupiter then his malice is mitigated.

Moon's aspect with Jupiter is prohibited by angular, peregrine, retrograde Mars in the 7th. Debilitated Mars in an angle of the chart is generally a bad omen and indicates the destruction/damage to the matter inquired about. In this chart Mars is really bad because he is out of sect(day chart).This Mars may describe competition(7th) which prohibits the matter.
I don't see how Moon's trine to Jupiter is prohibited by Mars. As I understand it, prohibition means the fastest planet (Moon) prohibits the slower planet (Mars) from making its aspect with the slowest planet (Jupiter).

So according to that, its Mars (the competition) who is prohibited from the job (Jupiter) by Moon (the querent) making its sextile with Mars (Perhaps the querent stands out favorably in comparison to Mars), and then Moon quickly goes on to make the trine to Jupiter.

Besides that, it's an Opposition Mars is trying to make to Jupiter, which seems to help Moon's situation (trine) with Jupiter even more.

And last but not least, with Mars already going retrograde, it never completes the aspect with Jupiter anyway.