Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

(Updated!)What's the ruler for flight ntickets ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
candiceaqua

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:27 am    Post subject: (Updated!)What's the ruler for flight ntickets ? Reply with quote

Urgent! What's the ruler of the international flight tickets and the ticket agent?

I booked 4 business class tickets, but we could only pay the tickets tomorrow, but if we don't pay it today, the airline will cancel the business class tickets! Shocked

I wonder whether this ticket agent could help us to safeguard our tickets, or there is some way out.

The date is : 18 March 2010, 12:12 a.m. 114E34 22N34 E8
I will post a chart later.

Below is my take on this chart:

Moon void of course! I am troubled and nothing will come out of good to me!

The planet hour is moon and ASC is cancer.

I am the moon peregrine and void of course, I am........ Shocked Help me!

I am not sure the international flight tickets is 9th house or 3rd house. The ticket agent is 6th house ruler Jupiter in the 9th house and he is quite strong.

Maybe 9th house is the international tickets and that's why the agent is in that house.

Last edited by candiceaqua on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
cosmicdolphin

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey

Travel agent is 7th house
All paperwork and tickets are 3rd house and mercury
candiceaqua

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update in one day!

The agent has called the airline to postpone the deadline to tomorrow, and we could pay them at that time.

If the retrograde saturn is the agent, it may be some changes come along. Or may be the agent is 6th house?

I am also wondering why things are not so bad under the circumstances of a void of course moon.

Is it because of the benefics are in the same house of ASC ruler moon in angular house? And Sun is near MC and will move to its exaltation sign Aries.

However, I remember that the property agent is the 6th house, and he is Jupiter in 9th house in Pisces.

If the 3rd house is the tickets, then the Sun will be the tickets and it is in the 10th house peregrine, the price of the tickets maybe not so high right now, but when it moves in its aries, the price will be steep. Thank god!
candiceaqua

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found out that the moon is not void for the next aspect square mars in next sign-Taurus is within orb, so things can still work.

As for the timing, moon is 23 Aries, she will square Mars in 0 Taurus, namely 7 degrees, after 7 hours, I got a good news from the agent that he got all our seats secure!

And then moon will sextile Jupiter(6-10th house ruler exaltation in 9H) in 14 Taurus, that will be 21-22 degrees apart, the agent promised to issue the tickets tomorrow morning , and that is exactly 22 hours later!! And I do believe that all the tickets will be issued at that time.

Horary is really wonderful!! Lala Happy
cosmicdolphin

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

happy travels!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: