Welcome to Skyscript Dionysus :D

I hope you continue to find both information and inspiration from the forums here. Do take an opportunity to check out the extensive library of articles here on Skyscript if you have not already done so. :lala

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

dr. farr wrote:Thanks for your interesting posting; I welcome you aboard!!
Thank you kindly for your welcome dr. farr! I am happy to interact with more astrologers and to make wonderful new friends! I simply love this field and I love the energy of this website and when I saw that they had forums I simply had to join!

MarkC wrote:Welcome to Skyscript Dionysus :D

I hope you continue to find both information and inspiration from the forums here. Do take an opportunity to check out the extensive library of articles here on Skyscript if you have not already done so. :lala

Mark
Thank you very much MarkC! I am so happy to have you guys be so welcoming! It truly helps me to feel comfortable! See you around soon hopefully!

Thank you all! Your postings have been really useful to me and it was a pleasure reading them here.
Dionysus, very interesting, very intriguing interpretation, thank you very much!

I need to say that the chart I discussed with you above is the chart of my newborn son, delivered through a planned c-section. When I knew I had some choice over the birth date within a given week, I tried to exercise my new skills in elective astrology. My chosen date was 3 March this year, but this wish of mine was not granted for some organisational reasons. Then 5 March was my second choice within the same week. I had asked for the c-section operation to be scheduled about an hour later or even later than that, wanting to avoid any planets placed in the 12 house and also Saturn in 6th. Unfortunately it was scheduled earlier than I had wanted and I am a bit worried about the destiny my son is going to have now. He is already diagnosed with some kidney condition, which I think comes from Saturn in 6th in Libra, and had to stay in hospital for a 10 day treatment.

I have learned quite a lot here. I did think about the various house systems used and how that choice could change the interpretations of this chart, but not having used systems other than Equal houses and Placidus myself, I couldn't really judge.

Thanks a lot agian.