Death prediction

Hello people.

I have a question. I asked a guy who is dealing with astrology if it's possible to predict someone's death, and this is what he told me:

I saw something on the history channel a few years ago about Nostradamus predicting his death and even getting people together for a party on the day before he died. He used astrology I believe, and one wierd thing about it was that he died standing up, which is the way they found him the next morning.

I have no idea how he did that. But I have predicted my own death on my 80th birthday when several planets will conjunct my sun, including Pluto. I believe that Pluto aspects to the Sun are related to death or "transformation" like rebirth.

In your case, your Sun is at 2 Aries and now Pluto is at 3 Capricorn, square your Sun. That is in my opinion a sort of clue that Pluto is influencing you subconsciously to concern yourself with your death. I wouldn't say it is likely for you to commit suicide but I would just warn you that you might have subconscious impulses in that direction, especially during the coming year or two. You should not play with dangerous drugs or play with weapons or such. Pluto would conjunct your Sun at age 79. That would be my expectation if I were you. But of course lots of other things could kill you by accident or natural disaster whatever, in the meantime.

I have studied many people who have died with Pluto square or opposite Sun, like Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, and suicide victims. That's why I think Pluto affects us subconsciously to make us suicide prone. Uranus causes heart trouble too when in aspect to the Sun. And Neptune causes escapist feelings which might cause drug overdose deaths for some like Michael Jackson. And then there are violence type deaths where people attract violence against themselves due to transits like Saturn opposite Mars, and those deaths caused by auto accidents like James Dean, where people seem to drive to their deaths because they are just so excited and frenetic about speed, Uranus opposite Mars. Princess Diana died with Sun conjunct Pluto which everyone goes through once a year.

I should put all my studies in a book some day but I doubt many people are interested.".

Is it possible that he can find this out without even knowing my birth time, my ascedent, etc.......He only knew that i am born on March 23 1990 :( I am freaked out atm, i don't want to know WHEN i will die or HOW i will die, i just hope this isn't true. What do you think?

I should put all my studies in a book some day but I doubt many people are interested
This is probably the sanest prediction he has ever made, and no doubt comes from a rare moment of him using his common sense.

Don't dignify his nonsense with your time.

My personal beliefs:
-it is possible to approximate likely times of great peril to life (from a thorough study of the nativity)
-it is possible to approximate likely specific circumstances (including localities) involving (potential) peril to life (from a thorough study of the nativity)
As an illustration of the above points, see for example the "Adam-time of greatest peril" mystery case on this Forum.

However, the only value of the these discernments is to provide awareness of possibilities and trends, so that through our free will we may take measures to modify or redirect those trends and possibilities. There is no set, inescapable Fate IF we rise above the animal level by applying our special human intelligence and will and awareness to take control of our own lives, and in so doing escape the "circle of necessity" and thereby rise "above the stars".

Hello

Re: Predicting Death

It is an interesting topic! We're all going there at some point. The question, of course, is WHEN is that point?

I believe that it is often (with properly rectified charts) possible to see death in the chart.

I have made a specific "prediction" relating to death in a Private Message to Deb ("the Boss"). I don't want to mention WHO it is or WHEN I expect it to happen. I don't think the Forum is really a place for something like that BEFORE the fact. I sent my prediction to Deb, in order that AFTER the fact, I can talk about it, without anyone bringing up that it was hindsight, since it was months in advance and for someone that we have no prior-knowledge medical reasons to predict the timeline.

I recently did a rectification for a nice lady. Using the systems that Isaac has presented here before, the "evidence" of both the Death of her Father being "fated" as well as the astonishing connection to the astrological symbolism is (to me) undeniable. The odds against chance of these line-ups, with correct symbolism, and to these narrow orbs, denies coincidence.

Her Father was suddenly killed in a senseless act of violence, while she was still young.

In Topocentric Primary Directions for that date, we have:

In the Radix:

Sun conjunct Asc 0? 1' (this is common for this event in this system)
Mars conjunct Uranus 0? 2'
12th square Mars 0? 2'
Node conjunct Uranus 0? 3'
Asc conjunct Sun 0? 8'
Uranus conjunct Node 0? 9'

In the Epoch:

Sun sesquiquadrate Saturn 0? 1'
Pluto conjunct Node 0? 1'
MC opposite Saturn 0? 8'
Saturn opposite MC 0? 9'

Combined:

Node square 8th 0? 1'
MC opposite Saturn 0? 1'
Uranus conjunct Node 0? 1'

POF opposite 8th 0? 1'
Sun conjunct Mars 0? 4'
12th sesquisquare Uranus 0? 6'
8th opposite Neptune 0? 9'

In Secondaries (all):

Saturn trine Asc 0? 0'
Saturn conjunct POF 0? 3'
12th sesquisquare Uranus 0? 5'
Saturn semisextile MC 0? 6'
MC opposite Saturn 0? 8'
Mars square 8th 0? 8'

In Transits:

Pluto sesquisquare MC
Neptune square Node
(c) Saturn sesquisquare Asc
(c) Mars opposite Sun

Transits, Epoch:

Mars opposite Asc
Saturn semisquare Mars
(c) Neptune conjunct Asc

PSSR (all):

Sun conjunct Pluto 0? 0'
Uranus sesquisquare 8th 0? 0'
Uranus semisquare Node 0? 5'
Mars trine Asc 0? 6'
Saturn semisquare Sun 0? 6'
Pluto conjunct Venus 0? 11'

Now, please don't "hang" on any one aspect. Soak up the symbolism across MANY different systems... in other words, see the unified statement of this time in her life. The mathematical probabilities of these aspects, occurring simultaneously, with (excluding transits) orbs of scant minutes of arc, across multiple systems (Primary Directions, Secondaries, Transits, PSSR) at the time of the event, are INFINITESIMAL.

Is life "fated"? Yes.

Is death visible in the Horoscope? Usually. (with the right systems)

As I mentioned, there is a specific prediction, made months before the fact, and using (of course) these systems. Once that time comes, we'll either be talking a lot more about these systems ;) OR I'll be wiping some heavy-duty egg off my face.

(Either way...don't kill the messenger) ;)

Peace

Atlantean

I understand.

But what i DON'T understand is how could he make any prediction only knowing my birth date, and nothing more. As i heard it is very hard to choose such a moment, and you need to have a picture of a complete chart, he must know my ascedent, ascedent ruler, etc......Following his logic, since Pluto is now in Capricorn, everyone who is born in early January would be dying right now, which totally doesn't make any sense imo. Or am i mistaken?

Like i said, i don't want to know when it will happen, i want to live like it could happen today.

As Ms Houlding indicated, above, he simply couldn't (at least by any kind of astrological methodology) You see Atlantean's example, above? You see how complex it is-how in depth? This would be the minimum necessary to approach any such kind of prediction., Please disregard that fortune tellers ridiculous statement regarding your case.

Backy, if the reasoning he used was respectfull, we would all die every year...

He just chose a random date like, 79, and said you would die then, cause that's a general life expectancy. In case he really looked if any other planet would be conjoin your natal Pluto on that specific time of the year, that's still nowhere nearly enough to predict anything as well.
Paulo Felipe Noronha

how could he make any prediction only knowing my birth date,
He didn't.

It wasn't much of a prediction. You said that he said
But of course lots of other things could kill you by accident or natural disaster whatever, in the meantime.
Essentially he gave you no information that you didn't have already; that you will die at normal life expectancy unless something else happens before that.

Then he tarted it up with lots of other disconnected remarks including the suggestion that (as PFN pointed out) we could all die every year (though why did he just stick to the conjunctions with one planet, he could have had us all dying weekly if he extrapolated a little...!).

That doesn't mean death can't be predicted but as Atlantean demonstrates it is much much more complicated.

In little Pluto's defense as a possible player in announcing death (or, if you prefer, we can call it some silly and much less intimidating transformation/metamorphosis thing): At the time of my dad's death Pluto was at 00 SAG 51. I don't have a birth time for him, but using the noon position for his time zone his Sun was at 00 SAG 22. Close enough? I've stayed away from using Pluto much at all, but I've always kept this in mind.

A problem I do have with it is that I don't see the Sun as necessarily being of critical importance in all or even most natal charts. That seems to be a development with 20th century Sun sign astrology.

Yes, Kirk, I wouldn't discount a Pluto transit as a small part of a predictive element, but everyone with your dad's same birthday (not even year) didn't die on that day.

What if you're like me and your killing planet is Jupiter? And yes, I've lived through some nasty Pluto transits. I'ts managed to conjunct, square, or oppose everything in my chart by now, including hitting my Ascendant, Saturn, Mercury, Jupiter, and Mars at the same time.

Becky, it's notoriously difficult to predict death, and as other people have said, you can't do it with a birth date alone. If we were all killed by Pluto transits, the world would already be empty - nobody would have survived to give birth to anyone at this late date.

I'd tell your friend he needs some new and less menacing lines - death predictions aren't exactly straight out of the 'how to pick up girls' book. And I can't think of any reason he'd be broadcasting something like that, unless he wanted people to think he has 'powerz'. Of course, people with 'powerz' get pretty boring after five minutes or so.

Disregard it, it means nothing except that he was either trying to impress you or upset you.

Backy,

I would have to agree with everyone else, basically.

It is only with a mountain of "evidence" (such as in my example above) that I would even CONSIDER that I knew the timing of Death. (In my practice, I have never in twenty years out-and-out predicted death for a client. The timing of an inheritance, yes, but that's a totally different thing, though it borders on our topic.)

I assure you, from the "quality" of comments that you received from this person, the person did NOT collect this mountain of evidence (it's not possible without a birthtime accurate to a few seconds!).

Put the prediction you were given in the same category you would put the advice if it were given by a carnival "Madam" reading tea leaves or somesuch. ie. interesting, but nothing to BELIEVE in

Peace

Atlantean