Looking for participants for my study

Greetings Astrologers;

I'm conducing my dissertation research on Meaning making with astrological symbolism and am currently looking for participants. This is a qualitative study (i use phenomenological method) and I'm interested in interviewing people about their experience of using astrology to understand something in their lives or about themselves. The criteria is for participation is:
1) To be at least 18 year old;
2) Fluency in English (does not have to be the first language, but the participant needs to be articulate and easy to understand);
3) sufficient familiarity with astrology in order to be able to interpret one's experiences with its symbolism;
4) abstinence from medical or recreational drugs.
I am looking for participants in the US primarily, but it could be in another country as well. Modern tecnologies allow for the phone interviews or Skype interviews that do not cost much.
Benefits for participants: participation in an experiential research which aims to show astrology's importance;
I'm approaching astrology with a qualitative stance, i.e. focusing on the experience rather than quantifiable data, or cause-and-effect relationship (causality). By participating the research you'd contribute to the very few studies that employ such approach.
If you're interested in learning more or participating, please PM me.
Many thanks