Deb . I really don't understand the post above. I know the queen was born on 21st April 1926 and not the 28th.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
This world, is the illusion world, at it always there was an error which generates a deceit and desire to deceive. This natural condition of mind. All of us weak when we are afraid of all from the ignorance of the world of an environment, and it is not had enough Belief in an operating time. Of a date of birth always were afraid and changed. Judea the cabbala apply for ???????????? another's money as energy in summary larceny happens it is punishable. Here also hide a true name and a surname as alter itself cannot, after all thirst of Soul is the strongest than prudence, it is necessary to turn out memory of fear of responsibility on experience of a beating, after all nonsense always should be at these people, such place is taken away to the higher point of mind in a matter, there does not remain places for reason. Release they from mind without experience, the Jew begins to look silly, so we need to give it the last trousers and to regret the younger brother for its lacks and to thank for that that it helps us to eradicate ours in attachment to material accumulation. As and with other defects, for this purpose we here to eradicate them. And the fear always inherent in mind level, after all mind cannot know the future but only a little to lift the veil mysterious by means of a cabbala and magic. Reason sees far, and the astrology a figurative science of the people helping the person to see the future in this deformed illusory world of the earth. So if you a Jew, to you the astrology never will be on a teeth. Ashkenazi's transitive levels seize astrological psychology and for this purpose the God has given the Western astrological psychology. More they cannot learn from for the bent for material to values and when at you mind uneasy, he will always create a barrier to knowledge True. Here real you can buy for money, as there and a share of True 0. 005 %. This world, is the illusion world, at it always there was an error whic
If you knew an astrology, you would not set such questions. There where the knowledge is present, questions do not happen, there are silent.

And one more. You have paid attention, what Its majesty and Sathya Sai Baba were born in one year and almost during one time? If she was born on April, 21st, it would be similar on
Sathya Sai Baba. It is a joke certainly, but in it a truth share. After all horoscopes almost identical, only in small fractional cards go changes and the Moon quickly runs on the Zodiac. And its moon in 8 house of its favourite horses represents. Crowned persons are born as it it is necessary, on another the indicator of the queen, or the king cannot be. At a birth there is a code which should correspond to quantity and sequence of its relatives and other. So it in a horoscope at first has two Kings of the brother, then signification her father and a caste of kings, then it and then brothers as her mother. In other days other codes, and even absolutely are not present a birth of kings. Kings have a rest.

Hello,

From Deb
I really don't understand the post above. I know the queen was born on 21st April 1926 and not the 28th.
I certainly don't understand any of this!

I think Seth is using an online translator.

Mithra6. I think Seth is using an online translator.
----------------------------------------------------------
You are absolutely right, I use translator PROMT

At school I English did not love, I abroad to go did not gather, and for dialogue and this translator suffices me. I am bad, but nevertheless I understand you, I think it ???? enough for us? I to you will do horoscopes, and you will not get me your questions. You agree such understanding of the parties???

If she was born on April, 21st, it would be
There is no question of 'if' - she was a member of the royal line and her birth was recorded and announced to the world, along with details of the birth and the time it happened. The world is full of illusion but this is one fact we can be sure about.

If everything is an illusion, although an idea I could sympathize with to a certain extent, why bother with exact rectifications or natal charts at all?

Eddy wrote:If everything is an illusion, although an idea I could sympathize with to a certain extent, why bother with exact rectifications or natal charts at all?
For educational purposes?! :D

But there's one thing that I do not understand here (because i do understand the words in cyrillics :) ) - are these suggestions of the real dates of birth according to some astrologer's rectifications (as oposed to the known data) ?

Deb There is no question of 'if' - she was a member of the royal line and her birth was recorded and announced to the world, along with details of the birth and the time it happened. The world is full of illusion but this is one fact we can be sure about.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eddy. If everything is an illusion, although an idea I could sympathize with to a certain extent, why bother with exact rectifications or natal charts at all?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world is your illusion, a film which to you twist on your code of destiny. I am tied ?????????? with this Soul and I perform the work in the shell. Round me "Chineses" the weight, and appears, that in the world for days can to be born no more than 900 persons, and the statistics says to you, that in the world daily is born hundred thousand babies. Here it is illusion, or on another ? a reality, and that I speak that to you, it is True.
We take the Bible. In the Edemsky garden the God does not know, that Adam and Eve have tasted a forbidden fruit and have learnt the nakedness and shame for it. It is allegory of that at first they were animals, have then begun to see clearly and they had a shame. After all a forbidden fruit for everyone the. The God of that level then comes and Adam with Eve not so animal, and on the demonic form of development does not know, that, and he calls them. What is the God if he is not able to see the future? It was the God blind, it means conducted the flock blind in this world which at level of dual mind can be only. It was the Judaic God of planning, ?????, astral magic, he could not see the future only at level of emotions, and it is the lowest astral. Who has given the old testament to you? Judea? And the astrology is level of people, the dear manager. If I say, that that day the child royal ?????? could not be born, you should me trust, and otherwise you have no Belief, from that you cannot have knowledge. From it also cannot be assured of correctness of the judgements., therefore you conduct discussion with me as thirst of knowledge at you, and your Ego cannot accept while a position of my judgements. At me 8 classes of a comprehensive school, but at me will suffice knowledge to corner any scientist. After all it only clever, and I the fool? You cannot check up my conclusions, as in the world of teachers are not present, the teacher one God.
You the Protestant on an accessory to religion if I have got on the English forum then you cannot know God Uniform as the Protestantism, is sect, or ???????????? the sin when the person cannot accept integrity of its doctrine. At you even movement link sided, and this one more proof of that that your consciousness for the present at level of matriarchy and the left way of development? That the person does, even as it is, it too can specify whence it has come to this world and what level of its Spiritual development.? An astrology not an exception. Darwin can pushed idea of Spiritual evolution of mankind, and the mind world could not understand it and has turned upside down its doctrine though the God of shows and in a reality that blind steels able to see. Therefore the Lord said, that a kingdom Dominical round you, only learn it to see, and you instead watch TV.

I to you will do horoscopes, and you will not get me your questions. You agree such understanding of the parties???
Whilever I live and breathe, no.

I still don't understand this, but it looks like there is some political ranting going on here so I'm locking the thread before the ramblings get worse than they already are.

Its a shame really, because the idea of a thread on political horoscopes was a good one, and the pictures were nice, but the quality of information was just too dreadful to be allowed.