aglaya, thank you for taking time to answer my questions in such detailed way. it is helpful and in asking my questions i'm not debating (or ignoring) the previous posts but simply asking for clarifications. i understand your point about the planets working for the next house when close to its cusp, and i'm familiar with the principle that planets are stronger on the cusp. i do not find our discussion and complex rules of horary confusing, but just more elaborate and more intricate than the way I have been using it up until now. with that said, i usually arrived at the correct answers, but in this chart i have not, so it is a good learning experience. i know my friend has let go of this guy already, so i'm not sure if i'll even bring this discussion up with her. i just wanted to know where i made a mistake in judgment. thank you all for your generous input!

elumen wrote:aglaya, thank you for taking time to answer my questions in such detailed way. it is helpful and in asking my questions i'm not debating (or ignoring) the previous posts but simply asking for clarifications. !
I dindn't think you were ignoring the previous posts; lerning is is a beutiful things but the quantity of new informations can, on ocasions, cause confusion. :)
It is good to ask questions! ;-)

You're welcome and cheers!