a wee lost astrologer looking for a wee lost cat

[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/i/catic.jpg/][IMG]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/768/catic.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I have had a bit of trouble getting this post up and my excuse, feeble as it is is that I haven't posted for a while. :-T
My brother in law phoned me tonight and said he had lost his wee cat he got today from the cat rescue. He brought the cat home at 12.30 and put it in the sitting room and left to go to the supermarket. His wife phoned him 15mins later and reported that the cat was nowhere to be seen. There were his wife and grown up son at home when the cat disappeared. I drew up a chart. Edinburg-17.22 with Leo rising, so Sun=Ali my brother in law. The cat (Cuddles)I make him Saturn ruler of 6th House Capricorn. Only a seperating aspect with Sun trine Saturn but a sextile between Moon (Ali) and Saturn the cat. So a good sign eh? At the time of this posting the cat is still lost after 6hrs. I have suggested to Ali that somewhere there is leather,old things,dark or heavy things, thats the Saturn. Sat in H3 telephones, books. Sat in Libra high up places in the home.
Any help folks?

Stan

I have just received a happy phone call telling me that Cuddles has be found!!! Does anyone want to say where? Or shall I just tell you all? A message to Goca: I had great difficulty following your instructions on posting a chart. Your descriptions of that site don't seem to match. Or is it only me that's stupid. I guess me :-T

Stan

Re: a wee lost astrologer looking for a wee lost cat

stanstar wrote:[URL=http://img13.imageshack.us/i/catic.jpg/][IMG] I have suggested to Ali that somewhere there is leather,old things,dark or heavy things, thats the Saturn. Sat in H3 telephones, books. Sat in Libra high up places in the home.
Or simply in the neighbourhood, that is also the 3rd. :)
The dispositor of the cat's ruler is very close to L1 - he might want to ask a few neighbours and their children igf they had found it - he only got the cat today, no one even knows that it could be his cat, probably.

Saturn is strong a retrograde which is good but I don't think I like the 12th Moon and the oppositions.

Libra - a bedroom, a wardobe, upstairs
Sq venus, (wide?) on something soft, in amongst bedding all could be libra also.
Sq sun, near a heat source, radiator etc
On or near pale colours or something sparkly, something yellow or red
In the third.. maybe he kept moving around the house, busy, exploring?
Is he a black cat?
POF in 7th, did his wife find him?

I can't believe you found this cat because I had a very similar horary from a friend with the same exact ruler for the cat (cadent) and she wasn't recovered. I rarely see recovery of cadent items. Moon was also in Leo in mine. I told her she was at a neighbor's (probably an apartment - air being upstairs) and she'd wander back on her own, since she had the most power to return. I think the neighbors must still have the cat. She's exalted, so being treated like a queen probably.

But the Moon-Saturn aspect was missing in mine (there was a Saturn-ASC aspect though) and Saturn wasn't retro, unlike yours. Moon in the 12th seems to suggest she was hidden under something? She's in the third, but your brother is a third house area. Leo is near heat, fireplace, probably by a wall. Perhaps hiding under something near a wall?
A message to Goca: I had great difficulty following your instructions on posting a chart. Your descriptions of that site don't seem to match. Or is it only me that's stupid. I guess me
There is an option to use my instructions also in the post, though the link to the website is screwy and needs to be edited (I added a post today to fix it). I just double-checked the instructions I wrote myself, and they did and always do work for me. You seem to be clicking buttons on the forum edit post that don't need to be used. You are making the link inactive. In mine, you have to choose one or the other options on the website and copy/paste it into the forum. I prefer the one in which it posts the image vs. a link to the image, as I have here. Don't touch any of the buttons in the edit post in the forum, as they are unnecessary when you copy/paste (it has an embeded code).

Tanit thank you for posting the chart :' For the record the cat was behind the gas boiler in the kitchen which was very warm! It was between the boiler and the wall. A very narrow space actually 5". The cat is mainly black with white marks. Ali's wife found it. You all were near the mark!

Stan

Thanks for the update, Sanstar! I'm glad the kitty was located, and thank you for sharing an interesting chart.

Leo Moon in the 12th conjunct Mars is especially descriptive here of the location. Interesting about the PoF stating the wife found the cat.

I wouldn't have guessed kitchen because that is usually 4th, I think.
Is he a black cat?
That was very good. I am wondering how you determined this? Capricorn on the 6th is sometimes dark I guess. Libra Saturn is fair-haired. 3rd house is orange. Leo is usually blonde/red. I wouldn't have guessed black. 3rd house Libra Saturn is all masculine, which fits his gender.

:D
Looks like moon in leo in 12th was the most descriptive.. trapped & hidden, by a heat source. And saturn sq sun supports the heat source. I think the libra symbolism shows he was cosy rather in a bedroom which was totally off!
Libra is a machine, so could have had a more fitting interpretation.

POF in aquarius, a humane sign where people frequent, hence kitchen. Is the boiler "above the eye line"? "...the sign of the waterbearer, it is also descriptive of locations near natural or manmade sources of water supply, fountains or springs. ...'or places near a little spring or conduit head'. Inside the house this would include taps, showers and may extend to places where all power supplies emerge." From this site, traditional rulerships of Aquarius. So water and power sources and heat are all indicated which does describe a kitchen.

There is a definite sense in the chart that the kitten was off the ground, above the eye line, from libra and aquarius, air signs. Was this the case?

Thanks for the chart and the update, glad he was safe and warm!