What is the result of the lawsuit ?

My friend the querent involved a criminal lawsuit, the trial hearing already finished today, but the sentence will be announced this Friday.
So he erected the below chart and ask if he will be gulity, will be put in prison or not.
He is Moon, and in 12H, is it simply imply that he will be put into prison ?
Any other interpretation?
The Judge is 10H, the Mars retrograde, means he is a harsh bad judge.
The Judge is in querent 1H, what does it mean ?

I feel the chart is a bit gloomy, any good point can be seen ?
Hope anyone can share their thought , thanks !

The Moon is not void, it's withing orb of Jupiter. Jupiter will receive Moon by exaltation, a good sign.

Moon is about to change sign, entering her domicile, meaning querent "returns home".

Mars inside 1st indicates judge favoring querent.

The querents defense is represented by the Sun, about to receive Mars by domicile, strenghtening querent (albeit by opposition). There is no reception between Mars and Saturn (contender) and Saturn's dispositor, Venus. Saturn's next aspect will be to Moon in Cancer, sign of it's detriment, determing loss for Saturn.

If a decision was already reached, it's favorable to the querent.

Do not forget to give us the feedback.
Last edited by PFN on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PFN

The moon won't perfect any aspects before leaving the sign it is in, which makes it void of course.

With Lord 2 in detriment and in the house of 'other people' I wonder if he'll get away with it having to go to prison in favour of being fined.

PFN wrote:The Moon is not void, it's withing orb of Jupiter. The Moon will receive Jupiter, a good sign.
It's true only I think that deciphering the placement of these two planets is the trickiest part in this chart. The Moon applying to the Greater Benefic. good. A beneficial aspect- good. Greater Benefic essentially very strong- great. Moon essentially strong at the moment of the trine- great. but the Moon and Jupiter inside the 12th and 8th respectively just doesn't look good. The Moon is inside the12th as that is the area of the Querent's main concen, of course, but its only way out at the moment seems to be through the 8th, and seems like an odd way out.

Unfortunately, we know nothing about the situation including the type of this process (is there the other party or is the other party the state?), the 7th has got some visitors, the L10 is retrograde and so is L7- is this a second trial or is there a possibility of anything happening twice?

PFN

The moon won't perfect any aspects before leaving the sign it is in, which makes it void of course.
It won't, Paul, but it is already within the orb of its next application. ;-)

PFN wrote:The Moon is not void, it's withing orb of Jupiter. The Moon will receive Jupiter, a good sign.
Its just contrariwise, PFN: The Moon is received by Jupiter in Jupiter's exaltation, so Jupiter is the receiving planet when the Moon is entering her domicile. Having no own dignities in Pisces the Moon cannot receive Jupiter.

I follow Dorotheus, but even still, I'd take out-of-sect or participating triplicity simply as 'not peregrine'.

For a reception, you'd need either domicile, exaltation, or amongst the minor dignities, in-sect triplicity plus either term or face. Or term and face could do it. But out-of-sect triplicity isn't strong enough to receive.

But the Moon here is in the sign of Jupiter's fall, Gemini, as well as in the 12th house.

johannes susato wrote:
Its just contrariwise, PFN: The Moon is received by Jupiter in Jupiter's exaltation, so Jupiter is the receiving planet when the Moon is entering her domicile. Having no own dignities in Pisces the Moon cannot receive Jupiter.
Yeah, my mistake here susato. I still invert reception here and there due to have learnt it the wrong way. You are correct.

Still, I stand by my judgement, although Jupiter's position in 8 does worry me. The position of the Moon in 12th less so. I mean, it would be strange that you get a planet travelling to it's own domicile, even in such a position (12th cusp) to mean the worst possible outcome (prison), even more cause there is not an affliction to her right away foreseeable (except by placement, as stated). And her position is analogue, but there is no aspect between her and Mercury withing orb, since it's the ruler of the house for prison (although the fact that Jupiter rules 6th, besides 8th, is certainly distressing).

I'll correct the earlier post then.
Last edited by PFN on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hello

I'd like to have a look at the chart because it's an interesting situation, but, and sorry for this Minami, I think you need to offer more of your own thoughts (and I'm not sure about this but maybe too some more background?).

Sorry if that's controversial to anyone, of if I've upset you, Minami, by saying this.

Regards

H.