Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

What is the result of the lawsuit ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minami

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dr. farr wrote:
Based upon my own (highly) unorthodox way of interpreting horaries:

Sun in detriment + Saturn in exaltation + a self-defeating (ie, retrograde) Mars, posited in 1st house (its Lord, the Sun, being in detriment) + Venus combust Sun (= his female accuser, Venus," sitting in the lap of the Judge", the Sun, both in opposition to the defendant-asc, rxMars) + Dragon's Tail in 12th house (institutions, restrictions, confinement, secret enemies, hidden antagonisms)

But doesn't the lord of the 1st house is Moon ?
dr. farr

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you are correct: Cancer is Asc, Moon Lord of 1st; however, this places the Dragon's Tail not in the 12th, but in the ascendant (by Whole Sign) which is an even more negative indication than if it were posited in the 12th. However, since I follow the rule that any horary with Dragon's Tail in the 1st house is rendered unreliable thereby, I now state that I cannot make a judgement of this chart question with any degree of accuracy, and I withdraw my previous "reading".

Last edited by dr. farr on Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:48 am; edited 3 times in total
yuzuru

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without disturbing the thread, I would like to ask members that, to avoid confusion, if you are using a system different than Regiomontanus, please be as explicit as possible.

Many people see an horary chart and simply assume it is posted on Regiomontanus. If you for any reason donīt want to use Regiomontanus, it is important to be clear about it, because we donīt know how many people would reach completely different conclusions by changing the domification system.

Best regards
Yuzuru
Deb
Administrator

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minami could you tell us something about the nature of the charge? I realise you may not want to go into details, but could you tell us whether the case is essntially about a 'financial crime' or a 'relationship crime', etc? For example I wonder if the presence of the 2nd-ruler in the 7th shows this to be some sort of financial dispute with an ex-girlfriend? Its hard to decide answers when there are so many questions still to be asked about this.

I'd also be interested in hearing a little more about your (or your friend's) judgement of the chart - for example, what you think it means that the MC-ruler, Mars, is in the 1st house; or why it might be that the south node (at 21 Cancer) is so close to the ascendant. I hope the judgement goes well. Please let us know.

Deb
Minami

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Deb,

Thanks for take a look to this chart.

Yes, this is a finacial crime between he and his ex-girlfriend, which is a blackmail crime.

We think that the MC ruler -Mars is represent the Judge, which is now in 1H, should be favour to my friend.
And the asc. Moon is trine Jupiter , the great benefit, good sign.

But the south node is malefic, close to asc, somethings bad here..

Sorry that I am too new to horary, cannot judge clearly to the chart...
Hope you can help a bit on it, we both are very worry about the result, thanks !!

Best Wishes,
Minami

Last edited by Minami on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paul
Administrator

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"For example I wonder if the presence of the 2nd-ruler in the 7th shows this to be some sort of financial dispute with an ex-girlfriend?"

"Yes, this is a finacial crime between he and his ex-girlfriend, which is a blackmail crime. "

Wow, good call!
Deb
Administrator

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Minami

I sympathise because I can imagine how worried you are. Unfortunately if we ask astrology to show us the truth of the matter, it can be a bit overwhelming in its answer. Thatís one of the reasons why we ask contributors to lead their own judgements in the forum, because these matters require a lot of deep thought and judgement Ė both in the asking and the answering. If people are too quick to post their questions here; and receive a lot of quick answers, then we could end up with some serious matters concerning illness, fear, heartbreak and livelihood, being treated too lightly.

At the end of the day this has to be your judgement because it is your chart; so only you can read the answer. Personally I feel the timing is wrong because there is nothing that can be done at this stage that will change the outcome. I also noted that there is no planetary hour match, and the ascendant is rather late too. Iím still not sure who asked the question Ė you, your friend, or both of you together. Either way, I donít think you will be able to see the answer until after the verdict because of your emotional concern. It seems that you are now hoping for a good answer but remember that in your initial post you described the chart as gloomy. You noted that the 10th-ruler is Mars, which means that the judge (or the judgement) will seem harsh. Because Mars is located in the 1st house of the querent, I think that describes the influence of Mars descending upon your friend. You also noted the Moon is positioned in the 12th house - Iím sure you realise that cannot be a good sign. It will apply to Jupiter, but both of these planets are in difficult houses, so it would surprise me if your friend does not feel that he suffers because of the judgement. Jupiter will receive the trine from the Moon but only after the Moon changes sign, and then only in the querentís 8th house of loss. So maybe he has to make some kind of change or acknowledge some mistake in order to get a more lenient result.

One thing that I feel ought to be pointed out to other members, is that this seems to relate to the same situation that you asked about in October:
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=45477

It was looking at that chart (to see if it was the same situation) which made me notice the financial and relationship indicators in this chart. I always take the position of the Moon as showing something very significant about the underlying concern of the horary, so I wondered why the Moon was in the 2nd house of that horary with the Sun on the 8th house cusp. Then I noticed that the theme was repeated here. I would say that Susan from Edinburgh (aka Horaryqueen) made some good points in that earlier post, so maybe its necessary to return to that to get more insight into what the astrology is saying about the outcome.

Iím sorry that you have all this worry and hope tomorrow comes as a relief. We can only help you understand certain points of this chart; the answer will come to you if you can keep your mind calm enough.

Deb
Minami

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Deb,

You're right, as simply as the chart shown, my friend is put into jail finally.
The sentence is 11 months.

The Judge is very harsh, he pointed out all negative judgement towards my friend.

Hope he can overcome this period and we all wish him all the best !!

Thanks for other members opinions.

Best Wishes,
Minami
Tanit

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minami,

This is very sad news. My greatest condolences go out to you and your friend. I know we all have been following the posts and waiting on the edge of our seats to see how things turn out, with two charts showing a similar outcome. Horary is truly amazing, but it cannot always help us, unfortunately.
PFN

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear that Minami. Hope it all turns out ok, as much as "ok" can be in such a situation.
Minami

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Tanit and PFN,

Thanks for your words, this is the first time I realized the amaze of horary...it can really show the truth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: