Aries Ingress 2010.

Astro*Cartography Chart - Sun to Aries 20 March 2010.

Looking ahead, some of our members might want to start spying across the Astro*Cartography chart for the coming Spring as to try and start determining what might be sensitive zones of activity in the coming future.
One of the tension areas I can see is not far off the Panama Canal with Saturn in the IC, Sun/Uranus on the MC - and Mercury is not far off either. Pluto is on the descendant for this region. It could be worth watching.

Planets are also piled on the lower meridian of Sumatra with Pluto on the ascendant of Jakarta, Indonesia. This is actually the opposite side of the same picture that is located over Middle-America.
http://www.astronor.com

with the sun, Uranus and Saturn smack through the middle of Europe and upper Africa, you wouldn't think it would be a serious tension spot???

though yes I agree Panama does seem an obvious spot as well. I'm just surprised you didn't mention your own neck of the woods...

Granny

And Uranus ingress to Aries this May technological new frontiers more sophisticated war craft plus Mars Retro in Leo all this time - in vedic they say its bad for the armed forces Mars R

Moon conjuncts Algol at the Aries Ingress, too. Never a good time. And it's partile sextile to Uranus when it does - with Uranus too close for comfort to Scheat.

Disasters at sea or related?

And Uranus ingress to Aries this May
Thank you for pointing this out and reminding me, Sunny. We will start a separate thread to discuss and monitor this particular ingress. The Armenia Earthquake of 7 Dec 1988 came only 5 days after Uranus' ingress to Capricorn on 2 Dec 1988 with the Moon in Libra. Armenia is ruled by Libra. However, my first observations of astrology and earthquakes were made on 11 March 1981 with a series of quakes shaking Greece one week a part (on the squares of the Moon in the final degrees of fixed signs). Uranus had only just poked his nose into Sagittarius and was stationary on 5 March at 0SG06. I was 17 years old at the time and still got some of those old charts.

When Uranus enters Aries on 28 May 2010 we should take note of the fact that this ingress occurs only 4 hours after the full moon in Sagittarius. Nations under the order of Sagittarius should be checked out for other build ups of tensions, in addition to those areas ruled by Aries, of course.
http://www.astronor.com

toward the end of july there is that Aries point opposition between Uranus and Saturn as well. and by then Pluto has gone back to 2 Capricorn so there is a decently tight t square happening between some major players there.

Granny