Selling my house. Would appreciate any astro interpretations

[/b]
Hey everyone, I would really appreciate the interpretation of this Horary chart. This chart I did because one buyer is torn between buying my house and another.

This chart looks good with the sextile between Mercury and Jupiter, but I am concerned about the Jupiter/Neptune conjunction, though it is out of sign. With Neptune coloring his significator, is this man trying to do more than he can? Is he being unrealistic and thinking he can afford more than he can? He saw the house twice and the second time he brought over a contractor because he wants to thoroughly remodel.

Any interpretations will be appreciated.
Thank you so much.
"You must love to be loved"

Hi, travis42, and welcome aboard! :D

This forum does not provide free chart delineation service but an opportunity for astrologers to exchange their opinions and thoughts.

You can read more about the it HERE

Also, none of the Horary astrologers here can become your Horary astrologer as, once that the Question is asked and that the chart is made, the Astrologer becomes and stays the person who first got and understood the question and who made the chart for it. Others can only offer their thoughts and suggestions but the final answer remains the "obligation" of the main astrologer (and that could be you or another person).

We're here to learn and we do appreciate new charts but we do not learn only from them ; different approaches and readings are just as useful. I'm sure many would join the discussion and share their impressions if you would offer a bit more in-depth reading of your chart. ;-)

It doesn't really matter if you're new to Horary, many of us have learnt quite much here as well. My advice is to start from the beginning and that would be Christian Astrology written by William lilly, read it thoroughly and then try to delineate your chart by following the "instructions" provided in the chapter that "covers" the astrological house that best describes your own question and situation.
Also, since Horary is a traditional technique- though most of us do not turn a blind eye on outer planets, we do start from the inner ones and give the rulerships over signs only to them. So, Neptune comes iin the end. :)
best regards,

aglaya

Am I new to Astrology and Horary? Probably, I been doing it for only eight years, so considering the amount needed to really learn about Astrology, I am new.

I hope you did think that I was just looking for a free service. I have been coming to skyscripts for 8 years now and this is the first question I have ever asked. I usually like to read the articles.

The reason I was looking at the Jupiter/Neptune conjunction is because I was looking for any aspect between the signifactor of the first(me) and the seventh (since we will have a mutual contract). In this case this would be Jupiter (traditional ruler of Pisces). Neptune is not the player in the chart so much but just coloring how Jupiter is behaving. But, again, I am horrible at delinating my own charts. I see too much what I want to.

Thanks for the advice.

Hi, again.

No, I was not suggesting that you were new to Horary (how could I possibly know that!? :D ) nor was my intention to sound disrespectful of your Astrological knowledge.

I do understand that you are interested in a particular placement but, still, I'm sure others would appreciate a more thorough delineation and your general impression first.

As for the Neptune, the buyer is having hard time making the definite choice, obviously, he or she is confused so, no wonder we see his ruler conjunct Neptune.

I hope you you did think that I was just looking for a free service. :lol: :brows

Aglaya, I thought that too about the Neptune conjunction - confusion, indecision, etc. Thank you for your advice.

No hard feelings Aglaya on this side. I appreciate your time. Thank you. :)

travis42 wrote:Aglaya, I thought that too about the Neptune conjunction - confusion, indecision, etc. Thank you for your advice.
yes, but note that it is also on the 6th (derived 12th cusp) and that you have saturn inside the 1st as well as combust venus ( L2)! ;-). besides, Neptune could also bring the symbolics of insencerity or hidden thoughts.

Cheers! ;-)

That combust Venus especially with the trine to Saturn can work for an against me. The Venus makes my house appealing, but at a loss. I have spoken to other who swear that Venus combust does not signify loss in business, but the traditional interpretation says otherwise. I have had to go down on the price a bit, so this maybe why. Saturn is exalted in the LIbra, so maybe Saturn is acting to solidify the contract, but again, at a loss. Thanks again aglaya

travis42 wrote: I have spoken to other who swear that Venus combust does not signify loss in business, but the traditional interpretation says otherwise.
Well, be it a business or a love question, the ruler of the Qusited or any other Significator for that matter combust is not good news- it is weakend, burnt. How you will interpret that shape of the planet will depend upon the question, of course.
Saturn inside the 1st alone should be taken seriously IMHO too! ;-)

Yes Saturn in the 1st should be concerning, though it's not a deal breaker since it's dignified, though retrograde. I'd imagine it will make things take longer than usual.

More importantly though is to look at the basics. The 1st is you, and the 7th is the buyer whose ruler happens to be the same as your house. This shows the two are linked.

The sextile aspect is out of orb by a degree (I use Bonatti's orbs), but the sextile should count anyway, and beside you might be using different orbs. Regardless, the sextile is separating. The sale probably won't happen.

Mithra6 wrote: More importantly though is to look at the basics. The 1st is you, and the 7th is the buyer whose ruler happens to be the same as your house. This shows the two are linked.

Hi, Mithra!

I was just wondering- how do you mean that two two of them share the ruler?

Thanks! ;-)