Picking winning days for a racehorse based on his nativity

Hi folks,

I have been commissioned to analyse the birth chart of a racehorse to: a) find out what will keep him happy so his natural talent is not subverted by some mental problems he has and, b) pick high energy or "lucky" days for the horse from May to November this year.

This is a new one for me so I'm looking for tips. The horse's birth data is May 3, 2006 at 10:25 pm EDT, Orangeville, Canada: 80W06 43N55

The chart has a Kite pattern: Tight grand trine involving Mars Cancer/Jupiter Scorpio /Uranus Pisces catalysed by Sun Taurus opposing Jupiter, which shows his talent, drive and momentum. I am assuming that planetary triggers to the Kite, and particularly to the Sun in Taurus, will indicate days when this potential is most likely to manifest.

Can anyone with experience with horses and/or horse races give me any pointers to help me with my task, particularly picking the high energy days?

Thanks,
Tara

[Deb - this thread is repeated in the 'general' section, where it is receiving replies, so I am adding the link to that thread here -

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5057 ]