If your natal Moon is not afflicted and if you are a seasoned gambler--when transiting Jupiter is partile (one degree or less) conjunct your natal Moon, I have found this transit a good time to gamble?as long as there has not already been some type of large, expansive manifestation pertaining to material gain. If your natal moon is in the immediate foreground (7.5 degrees to an angle) the more potent the effect--if partile an angle very strong.
Elbertin says on Moon-Jupiter symbolism:
"the attainment of material advantages"
Bradely says:
"When Jupiter and the Moon are in major aspect, the natives worldly standing is bettered and (s)he has cause to be enthusiastic. the major conjunt aspect is the miracle workers where receipt of large sums or the winning of prizes is in the offing. Matters connected with money, investments, loans and property rights, reguire his or her attention, usually advantageously."
Regards, Steve
With all our modern knowledge and scientific equipment, and with the the great strides made in mathematics, we astrologers have done nothing to even remotely compare with the achievements of the astrologers of antiquity. Cyril Fagan

I suppose investing in internet addresses can be considered a gamble, certainly speculative. My interest goes to products of air-conditioning, which explains the planets' location in the air sign Aquarius.

I'll take note of your hint of a lucky shot and try to pick up a raffle ticket or something, when the aspect is exact.
http://www.astronor.com

My IC is 20?of Aquarius and Moon is very close - 21?Aquarius and rules 9th house. Are we soul-mates, Andrew? :-))

Jupiter?s transit over radix Moon in first days of December was very invisible.

Kind regards,
Trojan
Reges Subjucent Legibus Stellarum

horarcek wrote:Are we soul-mates, Andrew? :-))
That is a chance we will have to take! :)
Steve wrote:I have found this transit a good time to gamble.
I noticed your comment. The transit was exact at 14.52 CST today. I picked up a lotto coupon and targeted it for 14.45 CST at with time the Moon was 2 Scorpio 04 ' and exact on the antiscia of Jupiter at 27AQ56. I anything turns up I will definately mention it and enter a more full report into the 'Sports & Speculation' section.
http://www.astronor.com

Hi

I have my Moon at 29 degrees 32 minutes Aquarius conjunct Part of Fortune at 2 degrees 21 minutes Pisces conjunct Jupiter at 6 degrees 45 minutes Pisces all in the 10th house what will this mean for me in this transit.

My MC is 12 degrees Aquarius.

Any comments - I just thought I would jump in here - hope you don't mind.

Dolly

Jupiter transit to Natal Moon

Andrew, the thought just occurred to me your partile Jupiter transit to your angular natal Moon manifested your recent TV interview about astrology with Iceland?s crisis. Out of curiosity, how many times in your life have you been interviewed by a TV station about astrology?is this a common occurrence?

Regards, Steve
With all our modern knowledge and scientific equipment, and with the the great strides made in mathematics, we astrologers have done nothing to even remotely compare with the achievements of the astrologers of antiquity. Cyril Fagan