17 January 1994 vs 23 May 2010

Earthquake possibility.

I'm thinking either a Virgo or Capricorn rising.

Okay, it being the new year, the Telly is full of "Armageddon" and tales of "doom".

There were two different suggestions about earthquakes in 2010 for Los Angeles(so predictible, cant we get an unexpected volcano or something?) , As big or Bigger than the 1994 quake. that quake occured with a Saturn Pluto Square with Saturn at 28 Aqu (edited to correct), with a Cap rising. (it was a fun ride you should have been there, earth surfing, you know we Californians like our surfing. insert sense of irony, satire or humor here)

It also had a strong Jupiter/ Mercury square. which made me think a few things about communication, but anyway I digress. My Mother asked me what was happening on May 23rd because she was reading some mass market sun sign article on how 2010 should be great for Sagitarians as long as they make it past the horrible day of 23 May 2010... I dont know where she finds these things! Anyway I decided to have a look at the day and it is not the prettiest chart, but made me think earthquake especially with all the other things that have been popping about.

After looking at the 1994 chart. thought I would throw it out for discussion. And Maybe I'll change the channel on the telly from the History Channel to something a bit less melodramatic... :) Anyway any thoughts? The square with Pluto is not as tight, but with the opposition of Uranus and the Venus opposing Pluto, well it kind of screams messy, chaotic, ground shaking to me... though Venus is usually very happy in Cancer, so maybe all that retrofitting will hold up?

Jan 17, 1994
Pluto 27 Sco
Saturn 28 Aqu
Merc 6 aqu
Jup 12 Sco

Neptune, Mars, Uranus, Sun and Venus all very close together in CAp in the 1st house, Mercury on the 2nd house cusp Sat in the 2nd, Pluto in 11

23 May 2010
Pluto 5 cap
Saturn 28 Virgo
Venus 4 Cancer 29 (reminds me of the eclipse just past)
uranus 29 pis 52
Jupiter 27 Pis 58
Mars is also approaching opposition to Neptune
Mars at 22 Leo
Neptune at 28
Mercury 7 taurus
the chart sort of looks like a null sign, you know a 0 with a line struck through it.

there is a nice Sun Moon trine earlier in the day, and mercury is in a wide trine with pluto. so possibly not the worst chart ever, but the 17 January chart actually looks pretty nice if you didn't realize how exact that square was... well anyway thought I'd correct one error and add some info...

Granny