Any hope of recovering my daughter's ear ring ?

Dear Members

My daughter(living abroad) lost her gold ear ring a couple of weeks ago. She realized it was missing when she was driving her car. She searched everywhere in the house and the car but could not locate it. Hence her request to me for help. Looking at the chart erected by me in Madras, Venus is my daughter (5H) and Mars represents ear ring. Mars has already separated from Venus by sextile and is in 9th house meaning the missing object is nearly lost and can be found after a long search. 9 also suggests to look for the object in high shelters, colleges, amongst books and documents etc. As Mars is in watery sign a possible location may be near pipe line or sink. I find no meaningful aspect also between Mars and Venus and Moon and Mars.

Any help from the members will be appreciated.

Kannan

Thanks. I am asking the question whether my daughter will find the ear ring. She only informed me over e-mail that she lost the ring. I know why you are posing this question. It is to find out whether the chart should be turned or not ? Pl. clarify how you will read the situation and help with your prediction

Kannan

Hi,

In the chart attached :
1. Late Asc - could mean it is too late to ask the question. Either it was already found or it is too late for it to be found.
2. Combust waning Moon , moving into combustion - might be a negative indication as if the earring is about to be destroyed or consumed or "burnt".
3.Mars (piercing earring ) in Leo (gold) is somewhat VOC - which might suggest it won't be retrieved.
4. POF is in Gemini, disposited by Mercury, which is another significator for the ring. Venus is separating and moving away from Mercury which is about to turn Rx. This is another indication that the erring will not be found. It might be it is already in someone else's possession.
5. Venus is on a nodal degree, which is considered "fated".

Then again, strong Venus in Taurus in the fortunate 11th house applies to sextile Jupiter, the great benefic, strong in its own sign, Pisces, and angular on the cusp of the 10th. This seems very fortunate, so good fortune will come in 3-4 time units.

Good luck !!!

AquaStella wrote:Sorry, this was posted twice (Some Gemini influence for sure :( )
I did too only my extra post has already been removed! :lol:

Yes, kannan, that was why I asked the question, to know if we should use the derived houses. I wasn't sure if the question was asked by your daughter because. But if the question is yours then, obviously, the owner of the earring gets the 5th cusp whilst her possessions are ruled by the 2nd.
Also, Venus should be taken into account here I believe since it is the natural significator of the lost object (jewellery).

I basically agree with what Aqua Stella has said about the late Ascendant. It is also a new moon chart and, I'm afraid, this placement of the luminaries doesn't bode well either.
Mars has already separated from Venus by sextile and is in 9th house meaning the missing object is nearly lost and can be found after a long search.
Mars is actually in her derived 10th!
That could be her working place. Maybe it was left (or fell off) near something yellow or golden; if she has a working desk, she might have left it on it since the 4th cusp falls into Virgo (it could also be a drawer in the desk).

But note that her ruler is separating from the ruler of her possessions and that there is Mercury that would have obviously loved to help :) - it looks like a translator of light but it actually never gets to Venus. It either gives up or is unable to locate the owner. The Moon being so badly burnt could also be indicating something of the kind. Mercury is a young man, or a clerk and potentially someone close to your daughter. The planets are inside the derived 7th, that also could imply colleagues.

AquaStella
Aglaya

Thank you both for your good analysis.I will pass on the information to my daughter

Aglaya: Yes , Mars is in 10 not 9. I made a mistake.

Regards

Kannan

Her ear ring is represent with Ma in Leo. Tell her to search near some source of heat or at showy, glamorous places at home. It can be in a sun porch, a room in a house where she has more windows, play room, living room, room where children spend time playing, room or place lacking orderliness, place where gold plated articles are kept, room or places belonging to her children, room with expensive furnishings, a toy chest, children's bedroom. Ruler is in her 10th house. That means to look at hallway, study, dining room or place of business; a parent (mother) or boss may know where it is. Near the house foundation, floors, walls, structure in general. Look also at formal room of the house.

Direction: north by east
Near colour:red

POF is in Ge at the end of her 8 house. First look at places on the wall across from a door. POF in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: car, box, pocket , drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something. Tell her to search in an upstairs bedroom, hallway, stairway, chest, desk, briefcase, luggage, a room where books are kept, bookshelves, a place where reading or studying is done, a drawer where you keeps pens and pencils and office supplies, filing cabinet, in a magazine rack, in entrance to a home, place where important papers or records are kept (i.e. birth certificates, contracts, cancelled checks, legal documents, etc.), an area near the computer, telephone or radio, car, garage.
Also because POf i sin her 8 tell her to check out any place where there is plumbing: bathroom, kitchen.

Direction: Southeast.
Near colour: yellow, orange
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/