Re ManC/Portsmouth
With Moon aspecting Jupiter (albeit by opposition) and both planets angular, we might expect a high-scoring game. (The experts are going for City to score 3+ goals.) One would expect Portsmouth to play a defensive, blocking kind of game and the fact they are signified by Saturn would support this. When the hour-ruler changes to Venus about 20 mins into the game, there should be goal-scoring opportunities for both sides.

Arsenal v ManU 4pm GMT, Asc 4?19' Leo, MC 11?35' Aries
Odds: 2.37, 3.40, 2.87
Arsenal are marginal faves. Chart is radical by triplicity; hour-ruler Saturn is L7. Sun L1 sextile MC; Saturn L7 sextile Asc. Possible draw?

I have noted several things going on at 4.42pm. Sun crosses Desc, hour-ruler changes to Jupiter, Success opposes Saturn and Conquest opposes Mars (red-Arsenal). It will be interesting to see what (if anything!) happens then, just before half-time.

Portsmouth were the better team in the 1st half and ManC's first goal was against the run of play. However, both their goals were scored during the Venus hour (ManC in light blue=Venus) at 2.12pm and 2.18pm :D :'

Arsenal 1 - 3 ManU

Goal times:
4.33 (0-1)
4.38 (0-2) - close-ish to 4.42 :neutral:
5.10 (0-3) - MC changed signs and Venus crossed Desc
5.38 (1-3)

Bad day for the Gunners. Sun L1 conjunct Part of Death - again!

What definition are you using for the Point of Death? I have tried to reproduce your aspects but am getting a different position, so I think my definition must be wrong :)

Thanks.

It's the Part of Death as listed in Solar Fire and was conjunct Sun at 4.50pm. Not that the exact time is particularly important and it will vary slightly with different house systems anyway, given the formula which is Ascendant + 8th cusp - Moon. To be honest I'm not all that happy with it because it's different from Al Biruni's version which is Saturn + 8th cusp - Moon. I've no idea where SF got their formula from but it seems to be working in these charts so I suppose I shouldn't really knock it :)