More thoughts on Spurs/Leeds:
Andrew wrote:The obvious argument for the home team and favourite is Mars, L10, on the ascendant.

...the chart is not radical, which is one testimony that can topple an obvious result and move the result away from expectancy.
I agree with both these observations and would just add that Part of Victory is trine Saturn L7. During the course of the game Part of Sudden Advancement conjoins Saturn at 5.48pm.

We can also see if anything happens towards the end of the game when Asc changes sign at 6.57pm and hour changes to Saturn at 7.02pm.

The end of the game might be later than you think!

If I remember correctly, FA Cup replays are always decided. So, if the game is drawn at the end of ordinary time it will go to 15 min each way of extra time, and then, if still drawn, to a penalty shootout. It could be nearly 8pm before it's all over. On the other hand it might be finished by 7.10 :D

Bets (unless specifically stated) are settled on the result at the end of ordinary time.

That's ok GB, these Cup games can be confusing. You mentioned 7.10pm as a possible finishing time. Was that a rough guess or do you actually think there will be 10 minutes total stoppage time? The odds against 8+ minutes of total added time are 7/1 (8.00).

Hi Ficina,

do you happen to know when the Tottenham game began exactly? I've only seen the last 10 minutes, and now I'm counting.

The first goal (Crouch, 42. min.) -> the North node entering into the 5th house?

And you mentioned 7.02 as a possibly interesting moment. Wasn't the equalizer Leeds goal scored that time around?

Hi Taurean,

According to the BBC text commentary, the game started on time, although I timed it at 5.16. The Leeds equaliser was scored at 7.09 which was 7 minutes after the planetary hour changed to Saturn (L7-Leeds).

All my timings were off. The first goal came just 2 minutes outside my time range (42nd minute!) but it was interesting that Spurs didn't score it until after the hour had changed to Moon (Spurs wearing white). They were awarded a penalty early on in the game but the Leeds goalie saved it and I breathed an astrological sigh of relief.

I wrote:I think the draw offers interesting odds in Spurs-Leeds, by the way - considering that the chart isn't radical.
:sg - Gimmi half a point for the draw (or two)!!
Ficina wrote:We can also see if anything happens towards the end of the game when Asc changes sign at 6.57pm and hour changes to Saturn at 7.02pm.
5 minutes into overtime. FIICIIIINAAAAA!!! :P

Nice to see so many contributing again! :' :'
http://www.astronor.com

Sunday, FA Cup

Stoke - Arsenal,
13.30 GMT
Odds: 3,90 3,40 1,90
Asc 28GE01 MC 22AQ50 Moon 17TA48 POF 11LI4 Spirit 14PI40
Day Sun, Hour Venus - not radical
POF is sextile the infortune Mars, below the horizon and the aspect cast throgh signs of long ascension. This could favour the underdog but Mars is cadent and is rather nothingy since he rules nothing significant. The chart is not radical. I would say the game is open and go for the draw as a starting point.
http://www.astronor.com

This reminds me of Stoke/Liverpool last Saturday - non-radical chart, same sigs, Mercury and Jupiter, both of which crossed angles and the result was 1-1. Even the alternative sigs are the same, Mars and Saturn, both below the horizon, indicating a draw. Will the same thing happen again?

I've noted down lots of timings, too many to list here, so I'll just mention a few. At 1.44pm the hour changes, Mercury is conjunct Conquest and Jupiter is conjunct Death. Just after 2pm MC changes to Pisces, then Jupiter crosses MC (2.07). Mercury crosses Desc at 2.19 (possibly during half-time) and the 2nd half starts with Mercury as hour-ruler.

During the 2nd half I've also noted Mars (red-Stoke) conjunct Successful Outcome (2.44) and Sudden Advancement (2.51) . As the game is ending (or possibly has ended) Mars is opposite Discord (3.23), so it will be interesting to see if there's some kind of controversy.

Trying to work out what all this means in terms of goals is difficult. I see two possible scenarios - either Arsenal score 1st half and Stoke 2nd half or both score 1st half, then Stoke again 2nd half :???:

It's 1-1 at half-time. Stoke scored the first goal just 70 seconds into the game! They didn't even wait for the Asc to change sign (2 minutes later). Arsenal were unable to score until 2.12pm, after the MC had changed to Pisces and Jupiter had crossed the MC.

The second of my possible scenarios worked out in the 1st half. Let's see if it continues in the 2nd half.