...a good friend of mine became a disciple of Sri Chinmoy back in the '70s...This friend [formerly known as Don Ackerman...and I've forgotten his 'Sat Nam'] told me that Sri Chinmoy said that the Mantra for America [or the materialistic Occidental World] is/was...
"Please...Please...Sorry...Thank You..."

...it made sense to me...

...a thousand blessings, Arihant, to you and beloved India...my motherland in a previous lifetime[s].
You are a Divine expression of the Universe.

Greetings again.
I know that this theoretical technique is foreign to 'Classical Astrologers' like most of you...and I'm most appreciative for the chance to present it here...
As I find I'm being given some rein as to being allowed to discuss it I'll push the envelope a little further...here is an analysis of the Saturn/Uranus opposition and Saturn retro phenomena, that is current, as per this technique...and it adds to the message is being currently given by the Mars retro situation...[this is a re-post from another Astrological forum]

Greetings fellow Skywatchers/
The upcoming Saturn/Uranus opposition occuring in 2010 is of great interest to me.
If any of you have read and followed my thread on my proposed chart of Jesus then you know that I consider the 1st degrees of Libra and Aries to be so significant.
Saturn, "The Lesson Giver" will be in Libra 1* the symbol for which is the "Perfect form of Man [or Woman]" and Uranus will be in Aries 1*, "The Newly Emerging Consciousness and Form".
These are the degrees of the Asc. [WHO] and Desc. [WHERE-TO] of my proposed chart for Jesus. They are also the two degrees of the Zodiac proposed by Rudhyar as the potential Asc. and Desc., of Jesus, in his [Rudhyars'] book "An Astrological Mandalla".
Together, these two degrees represent the "Transfiguration" that occured...that can occur once the "Perfect form/state of being" is reached...and interestingly the preceding symbol for Virgo 30*, where the Moon is positioned, is about [by Rudhyars' definition] "The Conquest of Illusion".

The conjuction of this event occurs during a Saturn final return from a retro movement. This will begin when Saturn is in the 5th degree of Libra in January 2010 and at that time the North Node will be in the 21st degree of Capricorn.

These two degrees represent symbolically, A: What Saturn "The Lesson Giver" is trying to influence in society illustratedby the symbol for the North Node.
The symbol for the 5th degree of Libra is symbolically [from Rudhyars book] "A MAN REVELING TO HIS STUDENTS THE FOUNDATION OF AN INNER KNOWLEDGE UPON WHICH A 'NEW WORLD' COULD BE BUILT. Keynote: the necessity for the youth ful spirits to learn from a teacher who through his long experience has been able to reach solid and illuminating truths, i.e.'seed ideas'. Keyword: TRANSMISSION". This symbolically represents the lesson Saturn will try to emphasize at this time.

and, B: The North Node represents societys' symbolic lesson at this time...the reason of ths Saturnian influence. The reason humankind needs Saturn to go back and pick up/absorb other symbolic energy for the impetus to get this lesson/mnessage across. This will occur at 21* Capricorn, the symbol for which is {Rudhyar] "A RELAY RACE...The whole of civilization is a vast kind of relay race in which groups of people and generations carry the torch of what we call 'progress'. Major achievements result from the sum total of human strivings."

Now the point Saturn reaches in its' retrograde movement will be in the 28th degree of Virgo next May, 2010 and at that time will ben in opposition aspect to a near perfect [a one degree orb] conj. between Jupiter and Uranus.
This degree symbolically represents energy being picked up by Saturn to be as the impetus for the release of the lessonat Libra 5*. The symbol for which is [Rudhyar] "A BALDHEAD MAN WHO HAS SEIZED POWER...Whether at the religious or at the socio-political and cultural level there comes a time when obsolescent patterns of order and cultural refinement have to be radically and relentlessly challenged.
At this point the North Node will be in the 14th degree of Cap. Which is symbolically [Rudhyar] "AN ANCIENT BAS-RELIEF CARVED IN GRANITE REMAINS A WITNESS TO A LONG FORGOTTEN CULTURE. Keynote The will to unearth, in our culture as well in any culture, what has permanent value, and to let go of noe-essentials...Keywords HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE."

Wow, what a combination of symbols here! Figuring out what is essential and then letting go of obsolescent patterns of religious and socio-political patterns of order!
Now when Saturn makes its' final return to the starting point in Libra 5* it releases the lesson symbolically emphasized by that degree and for another reason upon humankind emphasized by the North Node, which will be at the 9th degree of Cap...the symbol for which is [Rudhyar] "AN ANGEL CARRYING A HARP. Keynote: The revelation of the spiritual meaning and purpose at the core of any life situation. Keyword: ATTUNEMENT."

...all in all very inspiring news...especially for you 'Spiritual New-Agers'...although I'll have to study Uranus and that Jupiter/Uranus conj.to fully understand the broader scope of this...I'll get back to you all when I do. ptv

...and a follow up post [re-print]...

Well, heres another log for this fire...fuel for thought.
I was reminded that the first opposition that recently occured between Saturn and Uranus was in 2008.
I can't help myself but to point to the degree that Uranus is found in i.e the 19th degree of Pisces which, again, is symbolically [Rudhyar] "A MASTER INSTRUCTS HIS DISCIPLE[S]"...and again, if I may point out, this is the degree and symbol for the Part of Fortune of my proposed birth chart for Jesus/Yeshua. [and it may intrigue a few of you that this same degree of the Zodiac is my Part of Iheritance & Legacy] Just one more of the overwhelmingly significant degrees of the Zodiac that pertain to this study of mine.

...sorry, I've forgotten how to post charts here at this forum...just cast a chart for Nov. 4, 2008 ...Noon, Greenwich, Eng.

...and the final follow up post [although I have omitted a number of other observations that pertain to my theory on the correct time and date of Jesus' birth that seem to relate to this theory...as they are a bit off the primary subject here...and may be TOO RADICAL for this forum...anyone who is further interested can discuss it with me via pm. Thanks again for the opportunity, being so gracious and open minded. Dave M.]

Greetings again. It was brought to my attention by a woman in Germany over at the astrologyweekly.com forum that Martin Luther posted his notice on the church door in Wittenburg Germany on Oct 31, 1517...and when I produced the chart I found that Pluto was @ 01* Cap. 55' and that the Nodes where in the 30th degrees of Gemini/Sag.
Thus there had been a Pluto/Nodes conj/opp. just prior to this event on the 1st degrees of Capricorn/Cancer.
Again, more fuel for this fire of thought.

Here's the chart for the event...and check out that Uranus/Sun Mars opposition...and that there had been a Pluto/Jupiter/Uranus- Grand Trine apparently some weeks before [you'll have to cast your own chart for that event...I utilized astrodienst.]

Dave

I am locking this thread because it is turning into a duplication of what you have posted on another forum. Please feel free to send me the link to the other forum (in a PM or email), and I'll add it here so that anyone interested will be able to follow your thoughts in the original discussion.

Deb