Christmas Square

anyone note that SAturn will be Square Sun and Pluto (and if you go wide Venus) for Christmas? Mars does not fulfill his opposition to the chiron, Neptune nad Jupiter trio in Aquaris, because he goes retrograde at 19 Leo, but still, its not the nicest looking christmas chart I've ever seen. mercury sextile uranus and Moon Trine Mars in Aries... well I do wonder about that chart... its not a very pretty chart any which way you look at it.

Granny

fire and earth and air T square, hmmm more volcanic erruptions? possibly?

especially capricorn, that reminds me of mountains and moon and aries makes me errupt so I guess its a personal bias, but that Phillipines volcano has been going off, I wonder if the T square lines up with any major towns near volcano's?

I keep thinking Italy has several that are due...

Granny

xmas t square

I think a lot of people, especially in the States, are very depressed about Xmas because most of us do not have money to spend. We have been measuring our love by dollar signs. Like I told my kids who are adults now, being with you is my Xmas present. I think the Aries moon will be good for Xmas. It will give people a pioneering spirit as they try different ways to give for Xmas. By the way with someone who is caught up in this pluto-saturn mess, I am not going to let it ruin my holiday.

Merry Xmas to all and to all a good night.

I'm an aries with a leo Moon and Aries moon generally makes me very irritable, and weepy. however that being said, I think locally that the moon crossing uranus was more disruptive yesterday than the moon caught up in the Hard square today. A man driving a propane truck lost it yesterday and Police ended up having to shoot him. Before the police shot the man he'd run over a few cars and such with the truck, they were also worried about the truck carrying highly explosive materials... (which certainly would have been more fire like than water like but ... Uranus has always represented gases to me... after all he was discovered while gas light was king and ether was the method of choice for operating on people. anyway... so far I havent' heard about Volcanos exploding or anything today... and tis past that perfection. and yes a paycheck would be nice, or the winning lotto ticket, whichever... :)

Granny