Jupiter/Neptune/Chiron conj.

While checking todays aspects and musing this morn [I have natal Moon conj. I.C in the 25th degree of Aquar....been keeping an eye on that.]...I thought to myself about the current little cluster of Jupiter, Neptune and Chiron in Aquarius.
Well, of course what came to mind was Expansion-Imagination-Healing...and...the current National Health Bill now being considered in Congress here in the States.
Does anyone have an opinion or deduction of what the outcome of this bill may be.
Will it be a workable plan, [As workable as we Yanks can manage to produce]...will it be passed?
Opinions...Thoughts...?
You are a Divine expression of the Universe.

Hi Dave,
I just started a thread on the irregular Moon we have this afternoon. Your post gave me some thoughts. If we treat your thread like a horary then at the time you started it the Moon is VOC and coming from the opposition of Mercury in Sagittarius. Some people would say that the current 'Health Bill', or rather lack of one, left the average American citizen without a liciense or health policy. The Moon is applying to Cancer, so the motion is a greater and improved right to health care for all.

The distrance from the opposition to Mercury and until the Moon enters Cancer, does this reflect the time from when the problem was adressed and until the Bill is passed?
http://www.astronor.com

Andrew Bevan wrote:Hi Dave,
I just started a thread on the irregular Moon we have this afternoon. Your post gave me some thoughts. If we treat your thread like a horary then at the time you started it the Moon is VOC and coming from the opposition of Mercury in Sagittarius. Some people would say that the current 'Health Bill', or rather lack of one, left the average American citizen without a liciense or health policy. The Moon is applying to Cancer, so the motion is a greater and improved right to health care for all.

The distrance from the opposition to Mercury and until the Moon enters Cancer, does this reflect the time from when the problem was adressed and until the Bill is passed?
Thanks Bevan. I never learned Hoary technique. My brother was/is rather accomplished at it...so I believe...and as He is the one whom initially taught me Astrology I trust in the technique.
Unfortunstely [or fortunately...?] he more or less has shelved Astrology for some time now as He returned to college some 7 years ago [and has acquired 5 degrees in that time.] so, He rarely reponds to any of my Astrological ideas or questions. [He's in New Mexico...we only correspond by computer or 'snail-mail'.]
...as I thought of the issue only a brief moment before posting I would say your treating my post as a Hoary question would be 'right on'!

...as I am disabled and am pensioned and on Social Security and Medi-Care, I'm not concerned about myself but rather the fate of our citizenary.
[with plenty of time...maybe too much...to think.]

I sincerely appreciate your valued input.
Dave Mastry
You are a Divine expression of the Universe.

I was wondering if you noticed that Jupiter is finally moving, he's been sitting ther for quite a while and is just now getting some momentum. :)

too much time to ponder can be a bit depressing I can concur!

Granny