Wimbledon Final 2012: Ferderer vs. Murray

Wimbledon Gentlemen's Single Final 2012: Ferderer vs. Murray

British hope Andy Murray broke a 74 year long curse on Friday when he advanced to the final of the Gentlemen's Wimbledon tennis final. Not since 1938 have the British been represented in the Gentlemen's Single Final and we have to go back to 1936 when Fred Perry last raised the trophy for the British colours. Andy Murray meets Roger Ferderer in the Final on Sunday, July 8. 2012.
Source: Wikipedia

There are som interesting correlations between Andy Murray and Fred Perry. First, there is the slight resemblence in names; Murr~y & Perry. Then Andy Murray is born May 15. 1987, while Fred Perry was born May 18. 1909. Both have their natal Sun's in the sign of Taurus.

Roger Ferderer is born August 8. 1981 and has his Sun in the 16th degree of Leo. The Gentlemen's Final is scheduled to start at 14.05 BST, weather gods willing.

Gentlemen's Single Final, Wimbledon 2012
Roger Ferderer - Andy Murray
Odds: 1,48 2,65
Asc 23LI10 MC 0LE40 Moon 17PI48 POF 24GE12
Day Sun, Hour Mars - radical by same triplicity as Venus.

Murray is on his 'home' ground in Britain, but all the same I think he must be reckoned as the challenger and be given the 7th house. Aries is on the 7th, the sign that associates Britain - so I think this should be correct.

Saturn is exalted and on the cusp of the ascendant. This could be a representation of the fortitude of Ferderer, yet Saturn is the lord of the 4th (being the 10th from the 7th), so there could be something to fetch here for Murrey. Mars, the Lord of the 7th, is cadent in the 12th and detrimented in Libra - yet he is raised (Raja Yoga) by the presence of exalted Saturn, who hosts him, such that the misfortune is alebated - and Mars is elevated above Saturn in the sign, so this also may give something to watch for. Mars is Lord of the hour and in the degree of the nodes. In 1936 the nodes were the 3rd degree of Capricorn, while they are in the 3rd degree of Gemini now in 2012.

I haven't done any previous work on astrology and tennis. The fortitudes could be argued either way and the final is important for either contestant. Yet, there is something historical about this moment and I cannot but wish Andy Murray good luck in his quest and hope that he rizes to the occasion. We monitor the game to see how it works out.
http://www.astronor.com

Murray won the first set, but Ferderer took the next three - making him historical with 7 Wimbledon victories and 17 Grand Slams. Maybe the exalted Saturn in the ascendant has something to do with the historical momentum of this game.

There was shown great emotion from Andy Murray during his speech to the audience after the awarding of trophies. I think everyone who witnessed this was very moved and also proud.
Ferderer, with the dignity around the Ascendant, came out tops with this one. A terrific accomplishment! Congratulations! :'
http://www.astronor.com

Possibly Federer was also helped by the Moon's trigon to the antiscion of Venus, Lady of the first, on 20.23 Cancer, the square to the POF being just a little beyond of orb then. Otherwise this square could have helped the underdog.

Johannes