Airbus A380, maiden flight

The World's largest passenger aircraft, the Air France Airbus A380, with seats for 537 passengars had it's maiden flight between Paris and New York on Friday 20 November.

The plane is to have departed from Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris, 49N00, 2E33, at 13.30 CST. A chart calculated for this moment puts the ascendant at 19AQ17 with Jupiter rising at 19AQ32.

Asc 19AQ17 MC 11SG15 Sun 28SC20 Moon 10CP50 POF 1AR47
The Moon is detriment on the cusp of the 12th. POF is afflicted by Saturn and Pluto. Does this affect the potential for profit?
http://www.astronor.com

Do you know if it left on time?

If it was as much as 25 minutes Late the rising becomes Pisces, thought I do thing that Mars opposition is more worriesome than the moon.

also it really is a rather nice T Square between Jupiter Venus and mars?

And if uranus would only cooperate there would be a second T square between Saturn Pluto and Uranus.

And would the First Public flight of the plane be its best indicator of success or its first test flight?

I wonder if this chart doesnt' reflect the imediate flight rather than the potential for monetary gain? Also When did they start selling tickets for this maiden voyage, that might just be a very interesting chart dont you think?

Okay I admit I like voyage charts... Granny

It's interesting to note that this first flight chart has almost the same angles as the chart for the first atmospheric flight by the Wright brothers:

December 17th, 1903, 10:35am, gmt-5, Kill Devil Hill NC, 75W39, 36N01

It's also interesting to note the transits and secondary progression to the Wright brothers first flight chart, by the Air France A380 maiden flight chart.

AquaStella wrote:It's interesting to note that this first flight chart has almost the same angles as the chart for the first atmospheric flight by the Wright brothers.
Excellent! :'

First atmospheric flight, as quoted;
Asc 19AQ34 MC 5SG07 Sun 24SG32 Moon 10SG13 POF 5AQ14

I can't answer your question, Granny. The time referred to is the 'fixture'.
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

that's okay, I get overly analytical about what time and event should be used.

flight voyages to me are interesting because you are somewhat defying the natural order of things. :)

we are after all, not air animals.

Granny

Airbus A380 put on the ground in Singapore

It's seems appropriate to pick up and take another look at this thread in view of this mornings explosion and emergency landing.
No one was injured and the aircraft safely reached Singapore Airport, but Qantas are putting all 6 aircrafts of this type on the ground until the cause of the explosion has been determined.

Transit Saturn is sextile the Midheaven of the maiden flight chart, through signs of long ascension. Transit Mars is applying to the conjunction of radix Mercury, but there is a two degree orb. The current Sun at 11 Scorpio casts its antiscia to the radix ascendant/Jupiter.

Source: Aftenposten VG Dagbladet
Last edited by Andrew Bevan on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:36 am, edited 3 times in total.