When will I fdind a new job?

Hello,

I?m not very experienced at Horary and would appreciate some help.

I?m very unhappy in my job - this position was an unwanted internal
transfer - and I?ve been trying to get a new job for months now but so
far I had lots of rejections.

So I?ve asked this question: When will I get a new job?
Question asked 9th Novembre 2009 at 9:11am, London (UK).

I'm represented by Jupiter in the 2nd. Interestingly, Jupiter is
separating from an opposition to Mars - 8 degrees and I've been in my
current job for 8 month. Jupiter is also separating from Moon - 5
degrees: approx 5 months ago I?ve dropped from full time to part time
as I couldn?t cope with this job. I feel like this chart accurately
represents my current position.

The job is represented by the ruler of the 10th, Venus in Scorpio.
Venus is in detriment, which could explain all ths job rejections ?
the boss (10th) just doesn?t like me.

To see when I will get a new job I will need to see when my ruler
(Jupiter) will meet the ruler of the 10th (Venus) ? Jupiter will trine
Venus in 47 degrees ? and Venus in Sag should be happier than in
Scorpio.

So, hopefully I will change job in 47 days?

I would appreciate for any comments/input/fine-tuning,

Many thanks
silvia

Jupiter is also separating from Moon - 5
degrees: approx 5 months ago I?ve dropped from full time to part time
as I couldn?t cope with this job. I feel like this chart accurately
represents my current position.
The Moon is applying to an opposition to Jupiter. (succeedent/mutable does equal 5 months, though)
The job is represented by the ruler of the 10th, Venus in Scorpio.
Venus is in detriment, which could explain all ths job rejections ?
the boss (10th) just doesn?t like me.
Normally a planet in its own detriment does not reflect how it feels about you. If it is in your detriment, some would say the planet does not like you. However, Venus is in the Moon's fall and peregrine to Jupiter, which might suggest that the jobs you are applying to are not seeing your strengths.
To see when I will get a new job I will need to see when my ruler
(Jupiter) will meet the ruler of the 10th (Venus) ? Jupiter will trine
Venus in 47 degrees ? and Venus in Sag should be happier than in
Scorpio. So, hopefully I will change job in 47 days?
Venus will square Jupiter soon, and we don?t look at aspects out of sign. With the Moon-Jupiter opposition, and Venus-Jupiter square and sigs peregrine and in fixed signs, it seems that you will have a lot of difficulty securing a new position and would more likely stay where you are.

Good luck to you.

Hello Silviam

It sounds like a really difficult predicament you're in.

I agree with you that the chart echoes your current position, and shows the disadvantaged job circumstances: Venus is in its detriment, the Moon is peregrine, and Jupiter is peregrine too. Venus and Jupiter at least have some accidental dignity by virtue of their house placements, and Venus's speed is faster than usual, although Jupiter is slower.

The Moon's position in the 8th house separating from a conjunction with Mars shows the anguished state you're in because of the recent disadvantageous change.

The Moon is faster than its average speed, which is good, but is decreasing in light; it's at its waning square with the Sun, and then will oppose Jupiter and square Mercury.

Venus, representing your career/job, doesn't have any aspects except a sextile with the Part of Fortune (PoF), and a sextile with Pluto. Being placed right on the cusp of the 11th (job's money) aspecting PoF, with Jupiter in the 2nd, and the Moon in the 8th, all point to financial matters being very important (rare that they're not, I know!)

I think the Sun and Mercury conjunction (Mercury is combust) right on the cusp of the 12th is saying something about being imprisoned and disadvantaged by the situation. The Sun is the Moon and Mars' dispositor, and the Sun has mutual reception with Mars. There are also antiscia/contrantiscia connections between Moon-Mars on the one hand, and Sun-Mercury on the other.

The problem is, as Tanit has already said, the forthcoming aspects are squares and between fixed signs, and there's not a lot to be said for the dignities between the planets involved, although when Venus approaches the square with Jupiter it will be in Jupiter's term. But that aspect isn't within orb in this chart, so....

The next contact Venus will have with Jupiter (in horary we look for contact by seeing if the faster planet moves to the slower, keeping with the actual movements of the solar system) is by antiscia: 11 deg 37 min Scorpio is Jupiter's antiscia, and Venus will be in the terms of Jupiter at that degree so Venus and Jupiter will have mutual reception by term. Venus will still be under the Sun's beams but it won't be combust. The same goes for when Venus reaches the square with Jupiter, it'll be USB but not combust. Venus will also be in its own terms at that degree, so there'll be a possibility of a/the job being in a 'slightly less bad' state.

So it looks to me like although there's not something idyllic here that you can jump into straight away, there might at least be a next step coming up, even if it's a small one. I'm also wondering if Venus's applying sextile to the PoF might result in something helpful.

And on that subject, what about the 9th house? Perhaps the 9th is significant in some way in terms of your line of work or potential money-making interests. PoF there, Venus making a sextile to it, and your dispositor being Saturn (strong in essential dignity) which is in the 9th maybe there's some potential here. Maybe not - I don't want to clutter your focus - but thought I'd mention it.

Maybe a more accomplished eye than mine will have spotted something else that I've missed and will post for you.

Regards

H.

And on that subject, what about the 9th house? Perhaps the 9th is significant in some way in terms of your line of work or potential money-making interests. PoF there, Venus making a sextile to it, and your dispositor being Saturn (strong in essential dignity) which is in the 9th maybe there's some potential here.
It's interesting you mentioned the 9th because I wondered the same thing - is her job related to 9th house matters (science, higher education, religion, travel, etc.) or maybe she should focus her energies towards 9th house matters, like increasing her vocational skills.

Many thanks for your comments/interpretation, much appreciated!
The 9th house? I used to work in Legal practice (I'm not a lawyer, I work in compliance, especially anti money laundering) and I've been trying to return to work in a legal practice or move to banking: 8/9 house matters.. Well spotted!
silvia

Although Venus (the job) comes to a square to Jupiter (yourself), but it squares Mars first (intercepted), and the orb from Venus to Jupiter is too large anyway, so I don't think this counts. Secondly, the Moon is applying to an opposition to Jupiter. The Moon can signify passage of events, in addition to being your co-significator. But the Moon is translating the light of Mars, which rules the unfortunate 12th to Jupiter, yourself. I don't think the upcoming sextile of Venus to the POF has significance, because I think they mean something only if the planets are closely conjunct parts, but not in aspect to them. Unfortunately, it doesn't look good, but I do wish you well, and this shouldn't mean that you stop trying to find something else. When the time is right, things fall into place.
Best wishes,
Taurus7