Yuzuru:
Hi, in your first post you stated that your question was "Will I get another job in x units of time" but I couldn?t find how many "x" units of time you were asking... it could be useful information.
I asked if I would get a job in 6 weeks. Question was asked Nov 3, 2009.

Hello Taurus7

Sorry to hear your job issues are still not sorted.

Having re-read what I wrote at the time, I don't think I have any retrospective comments to add really, but wanted to say I hope things start looking up for you soon.

Regards

H.

Hi Taurus ... sorry to hear you're still looking. I stepped through the chart dynamically and the earliest hit I could see was around mid-March; not what you want to hear, I know :(

Hope I'm wrong and you find something earlier

Hi Taurus ... Moon to Saturn; I just kept advancing the chart until the trine perfected using Janus' dynamic function. I've only tried this on a few charts and am not certain if it is reliable

janeg wrote:Hi Taurus ... Moon to Saturn; I just kept advancing the chart until the trine perfected using Janus' dynamic function. I've only tried this on a few charts and am not certain if it is reliable
It seems to be the advice of John Frawley which is the source of Janus' dynamic function. See his "Timing" in "The Horary Textbook", pages 127 - 136, where his probable answer to your time-question would be: 'in five and a half month' - very near to Janus' computing. (See the job-question, p. 131!)

The speedup by Janus (four and a half months in Janus and five and a half degree in the chart could be coused by the Moon's swift speed.

Even though I'm rather critical as to the writings of J. Frawley, his rather simplified timing method holds true too often as that it could be by chance in my opionion.

Johannes

The method I'm trying to use is one Paul Langeveld described on the Angelicus Merlin list; if I understand his notes correctly, he moves the chart by transit looking for an aspect between the significators or from the Moon to a significator. The Moon must be angular in the transit chart and within 8 degrees of the angle although if the aspect is between two significators and the Moon is not angular he compares the transit chart to the radix and if the Moon is significantly placed he accepts the time.

The example chart in his notes was:
Will the insurance company pay?
September 22, 2008 4:45pm ACST
Adelaide, South Australia

He used Jupiter as ruler of the 10th, representing her insurance company and Saturn as ruler of the 11th representing income from the company.

On Nov 21, Jupiter and Saturn were in partile trine with the Moon conjunct Saturn, both conjunct the transit 2nd House cusp. The Moon wasn't angular but comparing it to the radix chart, it was within 8 degrees of the 7th so he took it as a yes.

I'm not sure if the 8 deg he allows applies from either side of the angle. In running Taurus7's chart, possible dates were:

Jan 20 10:42 pm
Moon opp Saturn, Moon at 4 Aries, transit 7th 9 Aries, so within 8 deg of radix and transit angles but in both cases the Moon is cadent

Feb 7 2:55 am
Moon sex Saturn at 4 Sag, transit Asc is 12 Sag so again, Moon is within 8 deg of an angle but cadent.

Feb 9 1:46 pm
Moon sqr Saturn at 4 Capricorn, transit Asc is 8 Cancer; Moon within 4 deg but cadent

Mar 24 1:29 pm
At this point the progressed Moon trines radix Saturn and I took it as a 'Yes' -- although not sure if progressed aspects are valid in horary; I've never used them before

There is one other date that is purely speculative, on Feb 10th 10:43 am transit Mercury will move into 0 Aquarius and trine radix Saturn. Mercury is with the transit MC (29 Cap) and the transit Asc will conjunct the radix 2nd.

Virgo is intercepted in the 6th in the radix and Saturn's 0 Libra position suggests new circumstances so I thought there might be a possibility that transit Mercury entering a new sign and trine Saturn, it's dispositor and ruler of radix 10th, might be relevant.

Keeping my fingers crossed that something will come along for you quickly Taurus.

Hello. I hope you don't mind my late input. I guess I'm the oddball here. I've been using the 6th for any type of job question and the 10th for anything regarding the boss or self employment questions.One hint that this may be a good idea is the fact that Mercury rules the hour. This chart isn't radical (you most likely won't something about the answer/outcome or aren't asking the real question, or have a preconceived notion that you may need to rethink) and when this happens, the hour ruler often points you to the correct significator. Secondly, Saturn is in the 6th, supporting using this house.

From this angle, Mars has separated from both 6th house rulers, square and contra-parallel showing the past job left something to be desired Although there is a lovely mutual reception between you and the job, there are just too many difficulties to get it off the ground. Given the same chart, I might have suggested to my client that he/she consider self employment (Saturn ruling the 10th) but advise that their will be struggles here too. In real time, Moon trines Saturn before the heavy square to Pluto but in horary time, the square happens first. Saturn square Pluto does describe your receiving unemployment, reluctantly or perhaps, with your bosses resistance or resentment, and it also describes not getting the insurance job because Pluto is the co-ruler of the insurance.

The heavy fixed t-square seems to point to the state of the economy and I wonder if their might be a compromise shown through Mars opposing Jupiter that might suggest you work probono (Jupiter ruling the 12th) to help the boss (Moon trine Saturn) gain the ability to pay you the $1000 (Venus reaching out to POF but technically void) at some point. In the meantime you can continue to draw unemployment and apply for other jobs. The other compromise might be to look further away from home since Jupiter rules the 9th.

With both Moon and Venus void by sign, but with dignity, they can keep on working or functioning. That describes your working there all that time without pay and also having income now, while not working.

Just my 2 sense.
http://www.aquarianessence.com

Janeg
Thank you for taking the time to check my timing. I wanted to respond sooner but I wanted to take a look at my natal transits before responding to see if I can find a correspondence between your timing and my transits.
Jan 20 10:42 pm
Moon opp Saturn, Moon at 4 Aries, transit 7th 9 Aries, so within 8 deg of radix and transit angles but in both cases the Moon is cadent
From Jan 27th to the end of the month, transiting Jupiter will sextile my MC. At the same time, I have Pluto trining my natal Sun which is conjunct my MC. Then Jupiter goes on to sextile my sun from Feb 4th to the 8th. At the same time, Pluto is going back and forth trining my MC or my sun (which is a degree away from my MC), I just got the first hit.

So all of this sounds pretty good, and the Pluto part seems to tie in with what you say:
Virgo is intercepted in the 6th in the radix and Saturn's 0 Libra position suggests new circumstances so I thought there might be a possibility that transit Mercury entering a new sign and trine Saturn, it's dispositor and ruler of radix 10th, might be relevant.
However, still no job. While the transits look good and I love the Pluto action, but it doesn't seem to be materializing. I have actually been contacted by 3 recruiters since the new year. The first one I didn't have all the qualifications so they went with another candidate. The 2nd opportunity is in the works, it's a 4 month contract with very good money and lots of international travel. But i don't think I am fully qualified for that position either, and the third job is local, but I've only talked to the recruiter and not sure if it will ever get to the hiring manager - will find out next week about both of these opportunities next week.
Keeping my fingers crossed that something will come along for you quickly
Thank you. That's very kind of you... :)

AquarianEssence:
(Venus reaching out to POF but technically void) at some point. In the meantime you can continue to draw unemployment and apply for other jobs. The other compromise might be to look further away from home since Jupiter rules the 9th.
Thanks for your response. I know some people have taken the 6th for job questions, but in this forum (and as per Lilly, etc.) the 10th is always taken for job horaries. I wasn't sure as to how you were connecting Jupiter as having some meaning in this horary? Thanks again.