Oh dear... :oops:
The match is played at Fornebu 59N54, 10E37
Asc 16TA05 MC 11CP33 Moon 18CN33 POF 19CP16
The distances involved are so small and Oslo is such small city.
I wouldn't have thought it mattered so much.. but there's a lesson learnt.

R?a won 1-0. Exciting match where the Str?mmen girls played well.

I won ?30 on a combination of 5 matches at 6,75:1. :)
http://www.astronor.com

Wolves - Arsenal, 17.30 GMT
Odds: 8,50 4,50 1,36
Asc 11GE03 MC 5AQ04 Moon 20CN01 POF 15AQ38
Day Saturn, Hour Mercury/Moon - on the bridge
Arsenal are favourites, but POF is in a hard square to the Sun.
The Lord of the Hours - the guards are caught on the bridge.
There could be a suprize draw here - but we will have to see. 8)

Wolves - Arsenal 1-4!
What a pity Wolves put two goals in their own net.... 0-4
It must be that killer square. I'll have to quesck the reception. :-?

Saturday:
Silkeborg - Odense 0-1 the favourites got it!

Sunday - Norweigan Cup final:

Molde - Aalesund 1-1
Molde took the lead, Aalesund had a player sent off and equallized shortly afterwards. The continued the game with 10 players. The game went into extra time. Molde suffered an injury and were in practice reduced to 10 men. 2-2 after 120 minutes!

Great excitement and great sportsmanship, with a super atmosphere between the suporters. For the first time in Norwegian history the Cup final was decided on penalty kicks. The underdogs Aalesund won the penalties 5-4. Congratulations! Super!!

Saturn really has the ability to put a lid on things, hence the draw!
Difficult!! :-sk

Re Wolves/Arsenal
Arsenal are favourites, but POF is in a hard square to the Sun.
I've just checked and this game kicked off 3 mins late, by which time POF had moved away from its square to the Sun and was partile square Mercury L1. It started late because of the one minute's silence which was also observed before the Sunday Prem games. I'd completely forgotten about this until halfway through Sunday afternoon. It messed up my predictions too!

Certain arabic parts are active in case of the following World Cup qualifyers tonight.

Ireland vs France
Dublin, 20:00 (local time)
L7(=Saturn)-trine-Part-of-Sudden-advancement(-Night) 0?56' applying
L4(=Mercury)-opposition-Part-of-Success 0?06' separating

Portugal vs Bosnia-Herzegovina
Lisbon, 20:30 (local time)
L7(=Saturn)-opposition-Part-of-Conquest 0?14' applying

There is other stuff to mention: in both cases the Moon (who is L1) is VOC, and is in Via Combusta (around 29 Libra). And L7-Saturn-square-Pluto, but I guess it will remain as such for quite a few days. But I can't use these at the moment to predict! So back to the former arabic parts: they are supporting the faves, namely France and Portugal. (I would be happier if Ireland and BH reached the World Cup, but that's an other story.) Question is, will these testimonies be enough for the faves to win. The french - I guess - would be pleased with a draw away from home. On the other hand, a draw in Lisbon would be a blow - to the home team.

Not much to add to your analysis, except to say that both charts are non-radical. Hour-ruler Saturn is L7 but, as you say, there's the square to Pluto which is very close to being exact. A lot of mixed testimonies so I agree that they could both end up as draws.