This could happen with any web-based account, because internet connections can drop and become unreliable. The answer is to compose long posts in a word document and then copy the text when you want to post here. Then the worst that can happen is that you lose a few seconds worth of work.

Deb's right Dr Farr, I've had the same happen on numerous forums. Often, because of the way the browser caches things, you can use browser back button to get back to the page with your text but the method Deb suggested is the safest.

Thanks for the information!

Thanks to both of you for the information about how to more "safely" make extended postings!

+Relative to the William Hurley case (the "Lost Man in Boston") I've decided to wait the next couple of weeks until the results of the autopsy are in: if they support my astrological finding (death due to sudden sickness involving an internal toxemic reaction) then I'll post in detail my analysis showing how I was led to this conclusion.

Hi to all,

As I study suicide in Natal Charts, here in Horary Chart is clear:

the young man is Mercury and ruler of 8th house (house of death) is Saturn. Both planets are in conjunction: means suicide. Suicide wouldn't be if there is some other planet. Saturn means death (traditional Astrology) what means it is not the best planet in conjuction with other planets.

He was found in the river: Mercury and Saturn, both have opposition with Uranus in Pisces (water).

H.
Do it today and don't leave for tomorrow!

Latest on the William Hurley case: his family was supposed to have a meeting on January 28, 2010, with local investigators relative to the results of toxicological tests. Hope we get details regarding any findings relating to the cause of his death.