Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Lost Man in Boston - Last Seen Chart
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deb
Administrator

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could happen with any web-based account, because internet connections can drop and become unreliable. The answer is to compose long posts in a word document and then copy the text when you want to post here. Then the worst that can happen is that you lose a few seconds worth of work.
janeg

Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deb's right Dr Farr, I've had the same happen on numerous forums. Often, because of the way the browser caches things, you can use browser back button to get back to the page with your text but the method Deb suggested is the safest.
dr. farr

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:12 am    Post subject: Thanks for the information! Reply with quote

Thanks to both of you for the information about how to more "safely" make extended postings!

+Relative to the William Hurley case (the "Lost Man in Boston") I've decided to wait the next couple of weeks until the results of the autopsy are in: if they support my astrological finding (death due to sudden sickness involving an internal toxemic reaction) then I'll post in detail my analysis showing how I was led to this conclusion.
dr. farr

Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: Still no word on William Hurley autopsy Reply with quote

I have been checking the internet about every other day for any report on the autopsy regarding Mr. Hurley's cause of death. I have not found any reports-if anyone else has news of the autopsy results please post them here.
helena274

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi to all,

As I study suicide in Natal Charts, here in Horary Chart is clear:

the young man is Mercury and ruler of 8th house (house of death) is Saturn. Both planets are in conjunction: means suicide. Suicide wouldn't be if there is some other planet. Saturn means death (traditional Astrology) what means it is not the best planet in conjuction with other planets.

He was found in the river: Mercury and Saturn, both have opposition with Uranus in Pisces (water).

H.
dr. farr

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest on the William Hurley case: his family was supposed to have a meeting on January 28, 2010, with local investigators relative to the results of toxicological tests. Hope we get details regarding any findings relating to the cause of his death.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: