Astrocartography

Hi
I thouroughly enjoyed the article by Martin Davis on ACG maps,especially the one on Big Maggie.
I was born with a bad Moon in hous 10 opposite Uranus in 4 both square the rising sign. I think this is the reason i never felt much at home in my country and at odds with its culture.
Yet theis Moon-Uranus is right at the angles over Germany, yet i feel great there. Is it possible this is due to these planets being in good aspect with the new rising sign?
I cant find another reason. It seems aspects are often overlooked in ACG.
What is your experience with this system?

thanks

With your 1st lord in Aquarius and the greater benefic Jupiter in Aquarius too-these parts in germany ruled by Aquarius may be the attraction:

"Croatia, Southern Romania, Westphalia, Hamburg, Bremen and Ingolstadt in Germany,"

The South node is in Aquarius too and now that you feel good in a place where there is Chiron-the wounded healer on MC- it seems that you are going there to repay the debts and heal someone. Can't think of reason why Medine Sans Frontier need to be in Germany but look down on the line of Chiron on MC and you will find Democratic republic of Congo and Angola !!

Don't end up there with MSF's german office :)

PD