Burnley Football Club

This was the first time I've written to a football club and I'm pleased that I had a prompt reply from the club's official historian concerning their foundation date:

It is generally accepted that the official date of the founding of Burnley Football Club was 18 May 1882. This was the date that the members of Burnley Rovers Rugby Club met at the Bull Hotel in Burnley and decided that the main sport that would be played in Burnley in the years to come would undoubtedly be association football.
A motion was proposed that "the club in future play under association rules" and, after a vote amongst the members, the motion was carried. Rugby was out, association was in.
The Rugby club had played its home matches at Calder Vale, beneath the railway viaduct in the town centre, and the newly formed football club continued to play there until the following year. The club went on to establish a link with Burnley Cricket Club, who had played at Turf Moor since 1833 and in 1883 they were invited by the cricket club to play their matches on a field adjacent to their own headquarters.
On 17 February 1883 Burnley FC played its first match at "their" Turf Moor, entertaining Rawtenstall FC. The script should now read that Burnley adapted well to their new surroundings and swept aside the challenge from their neighbours from the valley.
Alas, not so, Burnley 3-6 Rawtenstall was the score, although no records of line ups or scorers have so far been found.

I now remember what I specifically asked together with the date of founding the club was the date when they moved to Turf Moor, which must be different from the first match date and may be more significant.

Burnley were not expected to win those matches (underdogs) and the following transits in close aspect to their first game chart stand out :

19/8/09 1945 Burnley 1 - 0 Man Utd transiting Jupiter trine Jupiter

23/8/09 1500 Burnley 1 - 0 Everton tran Mars trine Sun

19/9/09 1245 Burnley 3 - 1 Sunderland tran Venus conj Sun