I don't think it is fair to simply hand the game to Arsenal. A draw seems possible.
I agree, although there is an additional testimony for Arsenal - antiscion Mars (L10) conjunct IC.

Man Utd v Blackburn
17:30 GMT, 53?27'47''N 2?17'29''W

ASC 3-GEM-14

DSC is the home team, PoF is combust <0?56'>, the only problem here could be the fact that the aspect is not applying which sometimes leads to unexpected things late in the match.

Nevertheless, PoF combust so it's bad for the ASC team. The odds are ridiculous 1.16, so I'll take a shot with No Goal (either team not to score) @ 1.72
In other words, hopefully Blackburn will not score.

I've had some bad luck with separating Sun conj PoF before - usually the 'other' team scores a late goal or takes the game to OT (in hockey). Applying conj works pretty nice.

I have found (at least this far) that event charts work nice with NBA basketball, apparently the game is loosey-goosey (I mean, till the post-season) and whichever team gets a little 'boost' from the stars, usually wins. They don't usually fight as hard as they could for the W, if this is not our day, well, who cares, it's 82 games.