The Sports and Speculations section is probably the toughest department of the whole forum, because participants are making predictions all the time. People who take part here are willing to put their head on the block - but for a good cause. Someone has to be willing to examine astrology from this angle, too.
http://www.astronor.com

Spain Cup
Salamanca v Racing Santander
29/10 21:00 Salamanca, Spain (40?59'43''N 5?39'54''W GMT+1)

ASC 25-GEM-05

The Part of Fortune is combust >0?30'< from the Sun. The ASC team loses.

Racing Santander to lose or a draw (I've never been able to tell if there's gonna be a draw, pisses me off). Any thoughts?

The odds are 2.62-3.20-2.62

Since as I said draws are freaking me out, I'm looking at Salamanca Asian Handicap 0.0 @ 1.95. Which basically is a Draw No Bet.

Just a little sprinkle on Salamanca to make things a bit more interesting.

Seiko wrote:The ASC team loses.

Racing Santander to lose or a draw (I've never been able to tell if there's gonna be a draw, pisses me off). Any thoughts?
Why did you give the ASC to Racing? Because of the colors?

I have never thought of this, I mean the combusted POF, but it sounds good indeed. I guess you have experience with this.

I have encountered combust PoF in two or three instances (it's not much, I know) and it did harm the ASC team so I guess JF could be right about this one.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

In my opinion too far, all three. antiSUN (L10) on Neptune >0?06'< which is a negative thing but I wouldn't count on it since it is inconsistent. But if it works, DSC is the home team. So maybe your pick (I assume you picked Copenhagen) could be the right side.