Woman gives birth after embryo mix-up

Woman gives birth after embryo mix-up

On Friday, September 26. 2009, Carolyn Savage gave birth to a healthy boy after an embryo mix-up at an Ohio fertility clinic earlier this year. Upon learning about the fatal error Carolyn Savage and her husband, Sean Savage, decided to complete the pregnancy and deliver the child to it's proper biological parents after a brief moment of 'hello' and 'goodbyes'.

I don't have a time for this birth, but on Friday 26. the Moon formed the focal point of a T-square with Saturn and Uranus. The child falls between worlds and the mix-up of embryo's is an extraodinary accident or act of fate. There are unfortunate circumstances, but since the mixing of Saturn and Uranus make up the powers of Chiron there may be an inconvenient blessing and turn of fortune. The Sun is in Libra, which is derived from the word 'Zygos', which refers to the embryo. The Sun comes from a square to Pluto in early Capricorn and is in quincunx to the position of Chiron at 2TA33 at the time of its discovery.

On February 16. 2009, the day that the Savages received the news that the clinic had mixed up the embryos, there was was waning half-moon at 21.39 GMT. The Sun was in its detriment at 28AQ22 and the Moon was in it's fall in Scorpio. Scorpio and Aquarius are violent signs and separative of nature. The two signs cast their antiscia to each other in a way that is descriptive of the male sexuality: violent in nature (scorpio) and the male separates himself from his seed (aquarius). Note that the Sun and Moon often are taken as significators of father and mother, so when the lights are in these signs the parents are not in a situation where they can be naturally supportive. In other matters where the Sun and Moon were in combination across Scorpio and Aquarius, I often found that the matters lacked light, a certain truth, or were misguided or apt to separation or collapse. There is a often challenge involved where there is the need to do the right thing. The woman is supposed to have received the implant of the embryo on February 6. 2009.

Source: today.msnbe.msn.com
Latest news: cnn.com
http://www.astronor.com

It has little to do with astrology, but I can't help but wonder if this isn't a fertility clinic that I "shadowed" a doc at when I was younger (name of clinic has not been released). Implanting the wrong embryo is a little more difficult to do than inseminating the wrong sperm (which is what I was observing). Inseminating the wrong sperm is dreadfully easy to do in a state where so many men have similar or identical first and last names, as well as middle initials, somewhat similar birth dates, and even come from similar sounding towns (all of this information is typed on the vial).
All I know is that if my birth chart was a horary, the answer would be "No".

My Blog: http://slushpileastrology.blogspot.com/