transit question

I have been unemployed for 7 months with very limited opportunity for finding a new job. I want to know if any one sees anything promising in my transits.

Saturn is 4 degrees separated from opposition with itself and will trine the moon, ruler of my natal MC on Nov 1, same day that the sun trines my MC

Also going on around the same time is sun is in 2nd house. Do these thing time a new job? or am I misreading it all together?

Hi Rookie :)
I'm new here and English is not my first language, so sorry.
In my personal "astrology" opinion this time is very important for You. This is the time for changes to come, because not only Saturn is important in Your chart, but also Uranus.
Look at the sky - these days we see Saturn - Uranus opposite. And in Your birth day chart we see the same situation, from XII to VI house!
Question is what do You really want to do? Time to leave old path and try something new, old things will end in hell, do not be sorry. Uranus will be very important in Your chart in march and april 2010. Wait and try every new opportunity. New job - career - and just way of Your life will appear. In my oppinion there is just no way back to old path.

Best regards, Mii

WOW...I was deeply wondering about that! I am not totally happy with my career, but it's all I know, and don't know what to do with regards to changing that. I make good money in what I do and don't want to start over, but might have to

Hi,
Rookie, time for good money passed away, sorry, for 7th month You are without job. Maybe to change strategy and direction or place where You are living is what You need and what You will learn to be strong - as You really are.

Mii

hi, rookie.

As a general rule we ask member to not concentrate on their personal charts. For the educational purposes of the forum, it is better to concentrate on general interest charts (like celebrities), or in persons who had extraordinary lives, or yet to just focus on the general concept ("I would like tips about how to interpret transits of jupiter", etc)

But we ask members to avoid asking for personal advice on their own chart, as this is not a service that is in the purposes of this particular forum. I don?t think your original question is wrong, but I think we are coming close to a line here.

Best regards
Meu blog de astrologia (em portugues) http://yuzuru.wordpress.com
My blog of astrology (in english) http://episthemologie.wordpress.com