Horary related to haku's last one

After an astrologer recently looked at one of my charts and said someone was coming back into my life, I could think of only one person who that description fit, so I asked the question is X coming back into my life? I consider him to be a bit of an open enemy as well as someone who was romantically inclined towared me, so I gave him 7th house status. the horary data is thus.

8 feb 2005, 10:29 am Goleta, CA (usa)

what confuses me most is that the Moon is coming to conj with Sun. Venus and Mars the primary significators are 36 degrees apart, even though they are traveling fairly parallel, I dont believe they make any great aspects any time soon, so I would have said no, I'm wrong about this, he's not the person I need ot worry about, but the Moon, is just about conj the sun, so that strikes me as I'm going ot run into him? Also both are right upon the 11 house cusp? well 11 for me 5 for him... Mars is ont he 9th cusp and Venus is right at the top of the chart.

Clarification would be appreciated on this matter.

Thanks, Granny
(oh its related because it seems to me the secondary aspects and co-significators speak louder than the primary significators, reading that discussion really caught my eye in relation to my own question)

haku, fair question, I dunno. I actually am afraid of him and avoid him at all costs.

I had only thought of it in terms of it was Coming to Conjunction, and since it is not a solar eclipse it is definitely combust.

Granny