skyscript.co.uk
   

home articles forum events
glossary horary quiz consultations links more

Read this before using the forum
Register
FAQ
Search
View memberlist
View/edit your user profile
Log in to check your private messages
Log in
Recent additions:
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Will I be called for interview?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mscool



Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 69

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Will I be called for interview? Reply with quote

I keep thinking I should not post any more horary about my own affairs, instead observe other charts on the forum. I am so sorry, I keep posting any way Smile

This time again, its job question - applied for a job in the company I am working as TEMP. I have just heard from HR saying they are still reviewing applications. I want to know if they will at least call me for interview?

The chart looks to be quite valid - SA rules AC in 8H in Virgo, Moon is in 10H - of course the Q is about job. Mars rules 10H and in 6H of short term (or temp) - I am working on a temp job at the same place.

As of now, Mars exacts a square with Merc - which I think what I have heard from them today.

Moon applies to Merc in another 6 deg - probably I will hear from them again. But Mars is stationed in 6H and moving away from a square to SA.

So I may end up being a temp for some more time for the same company. And should I eye SA as my ruler and that too in 8H with some suspicion? May turn out to be negative.

Am I right? Or did I simplify too much?




MsCool

Edit: I just noticed JU (R) in 1H - that may also be my significator? Will I myself change my mind about the job?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kali



Joined: 31 Dec 2006
Posts: 245

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Will I be called for interview? Reply with quote

Quote:
Moon applies to Merc in another 6 deg - probably I will hear from them again.


Moon moves faster than Mercury so it is moving away from an aspect. Mercury is moving slow but shortly will go retrograde and move toward a conj with your ruler Saturn. Mercury is a natural ruler for interviews. Another good sign is Saturn trining your asc.

Quote:
Edit: I just noticed JU (R) in 1H - that may also be my significator? Will I myself change my mind about the job?


Moon (in 10th) disposed by Jupiter in your 1st house is applying a sextile and the Moon's final aspect is a trine to POF in 2nd house. Plus MH is about to change signs, a change in jobs? Good news!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mscool



Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 69

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks kali, that's some good out of my charts after long time.

The best part is I will get to know by tomorrow about interview and another week or so about the job itself Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kali



Joined: 31 Dec 2006
Posts: 245

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mscool wrote:
Thanks kali, that's some good out of my charts after long time.

The best part is I will get to know by tomorrow about interview and another week or so about the job itself Smile


Gosh, completely missed the mutual reception by exaltation between Saturn and Mercury. Definitely a strong yes for interview. Thumbs up

kali
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mscool



Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 69

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again.

What about SA in 8H? Don't you think that's a little sad place to be in for AC ruler? I don't know why, I have been in great trouble in Jan and since then almost all my charts have significator in 8H although I have come out of any sort of depression. What else that 8H could mean?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kali



Joined: 31 Dec 2006
Posts: 245

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mscool wrote:
Thanks again.

What about SA in 8H? Don't you think that's a little sad place to be in for AC ruler? I don't know why, I have been in great trouble in Jan and since then almost all my charts have significator in 8H although I have come out of any sort of depression. What else that 8H could mean?


I've wondered what type of work you do and if it may have 8th house significance. But from reading your posts I feel it may be that your difficulties seem to great, insurmountable. 8th house can show sever tests. Your ruler is strong though and seems to say you can tackle your problems and grow from the experience.

Best wishes,

kali
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Olivia



Joined: 15 Oct 2008
Posts: 866

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The eighth also signifies great fear and you have been pretty worried about your employment situation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tanit



Joined: 01 Aug 2008
Posts: 1118
Location: California, USA

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This chart is very similar to the one I have posted. I did not get the job because someone else already got it before I applied, and was told I would be interviewed later if they have any open positions.

The Moon is better placed here, though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mscool



Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 69

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kali wrote:

I've wondered what type of work you do and if it may have 8th house significance. But from reading your posts I feel it may be that your difficulties seem to great, insurmountable. 8th house can show sever tests. Your ruler is strong though and seems to say you can tackle your problems and grow from the experience.

Best wishes,

kali


I am into marketing analysis but this job is mktg admin job, although a tiny little bit of research and analysis. But to assume 8H might mean that may be stretching it too far.

I have grown wise and patient Smile Not any more distressed about my problems - taking it as part of life. At last, I am a grown up...


Quote:

This chart is very similar to the one I have posted. I did not get the job because someone else already got it before I applied, and was told I would be interviewed later if they have any open positions.

The Moon is better placed here, though.


I would not be surprised if they don't even call me for interview in spite of all this positive reading. I would be surprised if I get the job, in fact Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mscool



Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 69

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivia wrote:
The eighth also signifies great fear and you have been pretty worried about your employment situation.


That is true a month or two ago. Worried, distresses and what not about not just job but about many other things. May be I still have it internally, my peace of mind may just be external facade.

I some how got a feeling that 8H might mean some thing else. Not just my state of mind, because I am feeling a lot better these days - in spite of my problems.

Edit: As an update, I have not heard from them yet and I think I will get to know by the 1st of Sep.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kali



Joined: 31 Dec 2006
Posts: 245

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mscool wrote:


I have grown wise and patient Smile Not any more distressed about my problems - taking it as part of life. At last, I am a grown up...


Nice! Mercury ruler of 8th in strong mutual reception with Saturn might be showing that calming of the mind because of a deeper understanding. Keeping life in perspective. 8th house also brings our finances/debt into focus. Might want to see how that applies.



Quote:
I would not be surprised if they don't even call me for interview in spite of all this positive reading. I would be surprised if I get the job, in fact Very Happy


Remember your July 11 chart showed a job coming your way in 2 months and it's about that time. I need to borrow some of your patience.
Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mscool



Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 69

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just heard from them, my application is rejected with a standard letter.

In spite of so many positive signs in the chart, outcome turned out to be negative Sad

MsCool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kali



Joined: 31 Dec 2006
Posts: 245

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting us know, mscool. Traditionalist say 8th house is unfortunate. Are there more 'irons in the fire' for you to pursue?

kali
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mscool



Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 69

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chart was right, I just had more expectations from my fortune than I should have Smile

Nothing else as of now, tired of applying. I might just be lying low for some time and start again. I will jump back into the forum with another Q for sure Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tanit



Joined: 01 Aug 2008
Posts: 1118
Location: California, USA

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mscool - I am tired of applying too. I think our charts were similar for a reason. Seems like we are in the same sort of predicament, but so are many people right now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
. Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

       
Contact Deborah Houlding  | terms and conditions  
All rights on all text and images reserved. Reproduction by any means is not permitted without the express
agreement of Deborah Houlding or in the case of articles by guest astrologers, the copyright owner indictated