You know I keep looking at this cross/Tsquare and whenever one of the squares perfects the cross is out of alignment, for instance you get a lovely square at about 7 degrees Aries, Cancer Libra with Moon Mars Mercury, but Pluto is 6 degrees off kilter on the 5th of September

I dont know if its good or bad? does anyone have dates of TRUE grand Crosses on file? I'd love to see HOW they affect the mundane world... I think they must... else it wouldn't be such a big deal?

Granny

Collection, translation and a busy Mercury

The Mercury, Mars, Pluto T-square is really a part of a very interesting story. The first perfection of this T-square was in the late hours of Aug 26. with the 3 planets joining up in the 1st degree of cardinal signs. Mercury separates from the square of Mars, but then on the scene arrives Venus.

Venus is swifter than both Mars and Mercury. She does not 'aspect' Mars in a traditional sense, since they relate by semi-sextile only (non-aspect), but she continues to applies to a sextile with Mercury. Mercury is swifter than Mars so he 'translates' Mars by square, yet Venus is swifter than Mercury, so Mercury 'collects' Venus by sextile. Mercury does in this relationship both translate Mars and collect Venus. I would say that it was Mercury who spotted the 'opportunity' in this relationship and got things going.

Then Venus separates from her sextile to Mercury. Yet Mercury is loosing speed. This causes Mars to catch up with Mercury again before Mercury turns retrograde. So Mercury ties Venus and Mars together again in a second contact. In this second instance Mercury 'collects' both Venus and Mars.

So the story runs as follows: Mercury has a message or impression from Mars that is passed on to Venus. Venus is looking for it, wants it and walks right into it. Mars then eagers forward to Mercury to hear how things got on and the messages of Venus are commuted back to Mars again. There does by this movement, or sleight of hand by Mercury, occur two opportunities for Venus and Mars to discover each other.

Then Mercury goes retrograde. This occurs after Mars separates him by square. Mercury comes from the square of Mars and will retrograde back to the square to Pluto. In this way the opposition between Mars and Pluto is translated by Mercury and the T-square completed for a second time. So the T-square occurs twice and in between there is a second story with a double opportunity between Mars and Venus.

My, is Mercury busy! This will be great for gossip! :shock:
http://www.astronor.com

Argh! This configuration is causing all sorts of problems for my horary practice. People are calling with stories that are all over the place and in SUCH a muddle.

Moon is in the beginning of Pisces coming from sextile Pluto, applying trine Mars, who is square Mercury, who has just collected Mars and Venus. Significators are cadent. I'm taking the everning off. :-sk

Sunday the plumbing backed up and what was going ot be an expensive problem turned into a VERY expensive problem and some general house upkeep that lasted through 4 days of Plumbers.... sigh....So I empathise with your clients as I strongly suspect they are having just as much fun.

Do you think this T square is good? bad or indifferent to the healthcare debate goin on in US. I personally would like to see health Insurance companies get their collective backsides Kicked. I'll believe it when I see it. sigh, would be nice...

G

Do you think this T square is good? bad or indifferent to the healthcare debate goin on in US.
Good or bad depends upon which side of the see-saw you are sat on. Mars opposite Pluto puts issues at 'gun-point', or do we hear the clashing of swords from surgery? Mercury in the middle is good for the migation of any debate or discussion. It stirrs things up. Mars in Cancer is good for defense issues - hence health security. Mercury in Libra wants to discuss, debate and reach a sence of justice or balance.

I am not negative to a square between Cancer and Libra, since this occurs through signs of longs ascension and the dispositors Moon and Venus are friends and of the same powers, ie. moderate and moist. The natural powers of Mars are hassled in these signs, being his fall and detriment, but he does not always express himself in a negative way, although expression may be contrary to his nature and in this way he is turned in on himself.

Mars in Cancer is defensive, but this implies some infection or inflamation. The sense of security is disrupted. Mars in Libra will fight for peace, balance and beauty. I came across the latter position in a constellation belonging to a rock-musician. His music was violent and aggressive to my ears. A fight was going on - that is for sure! Yet for many this was a perfect expression of musical artistery!

The square between Cancer and Libra tries to combine need with comfort. This is often found expressed in domestic interior designs and in matters of fashion.

More battles. I thought the Presidents speach was very good, but am surprised that the SC senator is using his bad behavior to make a buck. I think it will bite him big time in the end. I'm wondering if SEnator Joe Wilson (not to be confused with Senator Charlie Wilson) chart is available.

The weekend should be interesting I think next week might just look like a different country, dont know why exactly but I think the GOP will do its hard push this weekend and I hope that some of the moderates and liberals push back. stand fast as it were.

Gemini moon trine Jupiter, chiron and neptune(which makes it sextile Venus) is the only soft aspect today, else its pretty much a grand cross sky, The Sun and Saturn Opposing Uranus, Moon Closing in on opposition to Pluto, then there is Venus opposing Jupiter, neptune chiron which isn't really part of the GC just another hard aspect. though Venus and Jupiter opposing can that really be a hard aspect?

tomorrow, the 12th, noon Pacific time, 3pm eastern the moon perfect the opposition to Pluto, which makes it darn close to a perfect grand cross, it isn't of course because Uranus is at 24 Pisces 49, nothing closer to 0 aries for that cross to perfect, But you know, I wonder if that might not be a good astrological sign for health reform because after all the universal sign for medical care is pretty much the Red Cross....??? thoughts? their is a paid planned protest in WAshington DC for tomorrow from the Rite side, and no it isn't the Right side. :P (My Opinion)

Sunday (incidently my sisters birthday and monday was my granny's bday) The cross is broken and is a hard T square, Venus is Moving to Trine Pluto but still a bit far out. The hardest Aspect is Venus Oposing chiron (money for health care?) and Mercury Square Pluto? Unpleasant communications? the rest of those aspects are a bit far out of perfection to call I think... Mercury is retrograde so its going back to perfect its square with Pluto and will not Square Mars, Mars and Mercury will sextile by the end of the month. passionate communitation?

The sun squares Pluto on the 23rd, Which of course sounds like a buildup for change, but who will win? I think the liberals this time because I want to think that, I admit, so will not speculate because its too close to my heart. the Moon hits 0 sag the same day giving strength to Sun, and Saturn, also mars pulling far enough ahead now to begin Trine of uranus, perfects in first week of October.

well a few things to consider...

Granny