Grand Cross and mundane astrology

Greetings,

I notice we have a bit of a crooked grand cross going on between Mars, Mercury, Pluto and the crooked planet Uranus... always upsetting the symmetry is Uranus.... about 25 August 2009 Mars will be at 0 Cancer, Mercury at 0 Libra, Pluto at 0 Capricorn and Uranus messes itall up by being at 25 Pisces 45 so almost 5 degrees out of alignment, but still rather close to a very Cardinal cross at 0 points.

the only US connection here I'm seeing is, 4 july chart has Venus at 2 Can 50, Paris Peace Treaty has Mars at 3 Can, and President Obama chart has Venus at 1 CAn 47 (hmm, perhaps this explains his popularity with the people) anyway I'm not certain this alignment is going to be so big here? wondering if it has larger implications elsewhere?

the analogy that comes to my mind with Mars at 0 Can and Pluto at 0 Cap is poisoning the well... I'mnot sure why that is, its just what my gut says, and Mercury square both seems to say "your both wrong!" but again that is my gut reaction to the alignment with Uranus out there laughing histerically muttering crazy thoughts... anyway, would love to here other thoughts on the matter.

Granny

well yes and along about mid September they will oppose again. also Neptune will be at 24 Aquarius while they are at 24 Virgo and Pisces, with venus briefly opposing Neptune at 24 Leo and the nodes will also sit at about 28 Leo/Aquarius in the same time frame (nice for early morning, and early evening viewing possibly?)

also Mercury retrogrades at 6 september to head back and square pluto again. will also touch the Saturn/Uranus opposition again.

I think september is going to be a busy month somehow.

granny

So do I, and not in a happy way. Saturn-Uranus makes me think more influenza epidemic/pandemic stuff, but that may well be at the bottom of the totem pole with everything else that's happening.

Oh joy and gladness.

In the 1918 pandemic it was sort of "on top of everything else... we have this flu", they were fighting a very heavy war since 1914... and the venus neptune opposition does have that sort of feeling, a "by the way..." kind of thing? Like being hit by bullet when you were looking both ways to cross the road safely... if that metaphor can be applied I suppose...

G
I should say THIS Venus Neptune transit has that feeling, sorry

New Moon in Sept

Check out the New Moon for Sept. 18th! It falls on the axis of the partile opposition of Saturn-Uranus. Mercury is tightly square Pluto.

Regards, Steve
With all our modern knowledge and scientific equipment, and with the the great strides made in mathematics, we astrologers have done nothing to even remotely compare with the achievements of the astrologers of antiquity. Cyril Fagan

Mars opposite Pluto with Mercury as focal point of a T-square in the first degree of Libra. I would fear that an important brigde may be due to be bombed out or subject to fire, or an important communication line broken. :(

On a different line, newspapers report that the USA move warfare into the Age of the Droids by the use of unmanned warfare aircraft. :?
http://www.astronor.com

US has been using unmanned aircraft for over a decade now, where have they been? :)

yes that mars, mercury, Pluto T square is very worrisome.

that lovely saturn uranus opposition coming up, lands right on my natal mars of 25 Pisces 38, and frankly I've had enough bad luck for a life time, its time for Saturn and uranus to behave themselves and bring me the winning lotto ticket or something!

Granny

Saturn's been squaring my Saturn when it hasn't been retrograding to oppose Venus in my chart. And the nodes of the July solar eclipse square the nodes of the eclipse I was born under, so my sun and moon are getting it too.

We won't even talk about what Jupiter bringer of misfortune is doing - it was in a partile malefic trine to Mars when I was born (cos Jupiter was in the sign of Mars's fall), and now it and Neptune are sitting on top of Mars, dinging off Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Mercury, Sun, Moon, and Pluto.

Just whinging. It's been a bad year.

Ive had transiting Saturn conjunct my Uranus Pluto conjunction ( in the 8th) in Virgo opposing Natal Saturn in Pisces. Its been a bad year indeed !!! Im thinking that the Sat Ur opp may well stir up the revolutionary vibe of the late 60's ( Woodstocks 40th etc) and effects all of us "flower power" children ( by natal house) so maybe also a resurgence in alternative therapies? etc As well as health issues such as whooping cough, german measles etc and viral transmission of human to animal or vice versa epidemics etc as I reckon the mutable signs are just that ! Interesting times we live in

I had wondered if that tight t square was at the bottom of Senator kennedy's final goodbye, but I put his chart up and realized that its far more the Mars Transit for him, than anything else. Transiting Sun almost exactly opposite natal sun to boot but I really think that the mars transit looks like the strongest point there. While all deaths dont hit the mundane charts I suspect that this one will have an effect on politics, etc.

Granny