100m World Record 9,58 seconds

100m Sprint for Men
World Championship in Athletics
August 16. 2009, Berlin
Usain Bolt 9,58

----------------------

The old record was held by Bolt himself and was 9,69 seconds.
The race was scheduled to start at 19.35 CST but 10 minutes must have past with show and presentations until the shot sounded. At that point I lost all sense of time. 9,58 seconds!!
The old record was slashed with 0,11 seconds! :shock:

A chart cast for 21.45 CST shows:
Asc 12AR32 MC 4CP38 Moon 3CN58 POF 22AQ25
Day Sun, Hour Mars - the Lord of the Hour rules the asc. The Lord of the Day rules the ascendant by exaltation. The Lord of the Day and Lord of the Hour share the same powers.

The Moon is on the Lower Midheaven and in sextile to the degree of her exaltation. Fortuna is conjunct Jupiter at 21AQ48. Astrologically, I note that the race might have started two minutes earlier making the relationships of Luna to IC and Jova to Fortuna even tighter. Mars, Lord of the ascendant, is in the humane sign Gemini and in the 3rd house of short journeys. This was the Sprint.

Mercury, the keeper of records, is in his own sign and exaltation and in conjunction with Saturn, who is the Lord of the 10th and the natural ruler of our limits. The Sun is conjunct the fixed star Alphard: "The one that stands alone". Usain Bolt does stand alone with 9,58 on the 100metre sprint. The chart has the making of a record that could stand for times to come. This race will be remembered for ever.
http://www.astronor.com

Starting time confirmed. The gun sounded at 21.45 CST.
Here is from the blog at the official IAAF website:
21:38 Moderator - As the celebration pauses on the corner, they're starting the 100m introductions. The three fastest men in history are on the track.
21:39 Micheal - Only New Zealands third gold medal at the world athletics champs! An awesome performance. Go New Zealand
21:40 carll00
carll00 - Let the best man win

21:40 Welshman - Congratulations to both Ennis (GBR) and Vili (NZL)
21:40 Moderator - The lanes are, from inside to out: Chambers, Burns, Bailey, Bolt, Gay, Powell, Patton, Thompson.
21:42 bladda - Should be one of the best 100m races in a long time
21:43 pablo - do we know the wind?
21:43 Moderator - Pablo, it looks like dead calm to me - I can't see anything moving on the track, but the flags around the roof are moving a bit.
21:44 luc - does anyone know what happened?

21:44 Moderator - Luc, don't worry, I'll tell you when the race happens.
21:44 Moderator - They are cranking up the tension with the music. We're all jittery here in the press tribune.
21:45 Moderator - In the blocks clean start
21:45 Moderator - 9.58 Bolt!
21:45 luc - fantastic:)
21:45 Moderator - Bolt is already on the backstretch! Unbelievable!
21:46 Moderator - 9.58 official! Tyson Gay 9.71 NR! Powell 9.84!
21:48 Moderator - 5 runners under 10 seconds, and Chambers and Burns both 10.00.
21:48 Moderator - Strike that, they're still shuffling the later results.
21:49 Moderator - Bolt had to run all the way through, Tyson was on his shoulder if he faltered, but not close enough.
21:50 Moderator - Bolt was out fast, Gay out poorly, Gay was gaining at the line, incredibly.
21:51 Moderator - More final now: Bolt, Gay, Powell, Bailey and Thompson all sub-10.00. Chambers and Burns 10.00 even.
21:52 Moderator - Tyson Gay is the second-fastest man in history, he's run faster than Powell ever did. Bolt is having his picture taken with the clock.
21:53 Moderator - Bolt looked around a bit - left twice, right once - but he was focused to the line, when he turned his head to check the time (AFTER he crossed).
21:54 Moderator - Well, I lost my 10 euros in the sweepstakes - two championships in a row is too much to expect, I guess
Link to article at IAAF: Bolt again! 9.58 World record in Berlin!

200m Sprint for Men - 19,19!!

Bolt's new fantastic World record of 19,19 secs on the 200m was set
on Aug. 20.2009 at 20.37 CST, Berlin.

Asc 10PI32 MC 22SG43

6 out of 7 traditional planets late in sign. I wonder whether that is trying to tell us about how far it is possible for us to stretch. The North Node at 28CP41 in the exaltation degree of Mars creates a rare collective opportunity for performance.

100m Sprint for Men
World Championship in Athletics
August 28. 2009, Daegu

USAIN BOLT - DISQUALIFIED!!

Usain Bolt was disqualified in the 100m sprint final for coming to early out of the starting blocks.
Mars, Lord of the Aries (impulse) ascendant, is square the ascendant from Cancer (instinct). The Moon is sequi-quadrate the Midheaven. Moon disposes Mars and opposes Neptune. Saturn, L10 of the judge/umpire, opposes the ascendant. Recently stationary Mercury in the degrees of the nodes is involved.