This is the type of chart that makes me doubt.. : (
OK, get a grip..
Sun is just clinging onto exultation degree of mercury, and blue is very virgo so at least that's on track. (winner dark blue square on light blue background). 2nd place.. when I looked up Qadar I got the Koran, and "an Arabic word for destiny and divine foreordainment" Gosh, jupiter? in aires, pink with red epauletts. Should have a 9th house connection but can't see one.
And 3rd, apple trees are venus, which takes me to..

Sahl, whole signs, venus is less than 1 degree from 10th cusp but a different sign.. in rulership, a favoured horse, ie not an outsider, wins.

At the end of the day we couldn't call this race Vesta,.. mercury rx maybe, but a sorry excuse.. so that makes it good for learning from, just not sure what exactly!

With Venus and Pluto locked together, I am unable to find a Venus aspect for Sunday. As most planets are pretty close together, so for a bit of fun.

Curragh 12th Sep 17.25pm
5th House
2.44 Gem
1st aspect Pluto (12th) 2.47 Cap, Venus (8th)2.57 Scorpio

Lacy Brief works for both Pluto and Venus... :lala and don't lose your pants over this one, maybe an E/W.

5:25 Curragh
1) | 8 Knock Stars (P B Beggy, 7-1 );
2) 3 Long Time Coming (G F Carroll, 10-1 );
3)2 Jambalaya (J P Murtagh, 7-2 fav);

No excuses but the race started 1.45 mins late the aspect at 5.28 was 3.27 Gem, passing both Venus and Pluto, to end up a merc/saturn finish. Maybe I was too hungry for an aspect...

I have noticed Neptune also favouring fillies of recent.

Tuesday Lingfield 14.20pm
0.01W, 51.11N
5th House 0.35 Tau
1st Aspect Pluto at 2.47 Cap, although the filed is pleasing to the eye,

Alfaramsey has touches of Pluto, for an e/w place

1st Sugar Beet 4/1
2nd Silly Billy (IRE) 8/1
3rd Country Waltz 12/1

The fav was 9/2.. so I'm counting this one as Sugar Beet got a tipster tip and there was hardly anything in it! Silly Billy had the darker version of Out of the Storm..